Two New Transfers?

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Anyone have an educated guess who they are? Hopefully at least one is OL.

Advertisement
Richt said at the lunch yesterday that he couldn't say who they are just yet.

Advertisement
Definitely Boulware (OG) and Odenigbo (DT). Both will be key contributors this year. Boulware has the better chance to start since we’re still going with Jones with the ones right now.

Boulware is being chronically slept on i think he has a good chance to come in and start this year at one of the guard positions. he has the kind of physical ability that we have been lacking on the O LINE

Boulware is being chronically slept on i think he has a good chance to come in and start this year at one of the guard positions. he has the kind of physical ability that we have been lacking on the O LINE
Can he play LT? Love the addition of Boulware as every bit counts. His physicality and experience could really solidify the interior OL.

What I want to see is someone, anyone truly emerge at one of the OT positions, particularly LT. Having someone step up at LT during the summer and into Fall camp would enable us to move St. Louis back to RT and Donaldson back to RG which is IMO his best position.

Advertisement
Can he play LT? Love the addition of Boulware as every bit counts. His physicality and experience could really solidify the interior OL.

What I want to see is someone, anyone truly emerge at one of the OT positions, particularly LT. Having someone step up at LT during the summer and into Fall camp would enable us to move St. Louis back to RT and Donaldson back to RG which is IMO his best position.

LT is St. Louis's natural position. That's where he played in high school. Coach Searels has said that the only O-line position that is safe at the moment is St. Louis at LT. I'm not yes familiar enough with Searels to get a good read on him, but in general, it's a pretty bold statement for a coach in spring camp to pretty much say one position is locked down. Gotta hope coach knows what he's doing and has seen something with St.Louis at LT that caused this confidence, because I have not.

My sources tell me it's

Justin Herbert - QB - Oregon
Greg Little - OT - Ole Miss

Hope my sources are correct, that'd be YUUUUGE

The two already announced in Tito and Boulware or some other people? Extra bodies help.

I agree 100 percent on Donaldson I feel he is a guard all the way. Him playing tackle feels like a square peg in a round hole just doesnt quite fit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back