Two Names I Don't Want To Hear IF We Fire Blake & Manny

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Korn. Ferry.

I know some of you guys are corporate apologists for search firms/headhunters/consultants but if we go that route again I think it's another giant red flag.

You're supposedly a "big boy" Power 5 program and top 50 academic institution. You fire Blake and you hire another AD FROM OUTSIDE AND ON YOUR OWN. You SHOULD be able to identify quality candidates for this job as you would any other high ranking position at a major university.

You then let this person commence their own head coaching search while initiating a thorough review of baseball and hoops.

Advertisement
Korn. Ferry.

I know some of you guys are corporate apologists for search firms/headhunters/consultants but if we go that route again I think it's another giant red flag.

You're supposedly a "big boy" Power 5 program and top 50 academic institution. You fire Blake and you hire another AD FROM OUTSIDE AND ON YOUR OWN. You SHOULD be able to identify quality candidates for this job as you would any other high ranking position at a major university.

You then let this person commence their own head coaching search while initiating a thorough review of baseball and hoops.
But how will we know the lazy answer is any good unless it's whitewashed through expensive consultants?

Advertisement
Two names I don’t want to hear are:

Chuck neinas

And

Alumni involvement
Jesus Christ. In the midst of my hangover and constant state of embarrassment I forgot about effing Neinas too.

Advertisement
Back