Two legacies on Geo's 2020 list

mianjomar

Junior
I' m curious about Frank Gore Jr. Coral Gables, and Rosco Parrish lll also from Gables. Does anyone have an update of how they are progressing?

Advertisement
they are both very small. Parrish might be the better prospect right now but I’m unsure if either is a take.

Parrish Jr is currently at Southridge and Gore Jr is at Killian.

Solid players, but both are small and not very fast. Good blood lines, though. Maybe they'll have a spurt during their last two seasons.

Advertisement
The question isn't if they'll be takes, it's should we be excited?
Considering neither have offers that’s a sign that we aren’t just gonna throw offers to them unless they are legit. Both are small but this is a big year for them.

Advertisement
Sorry but Wilcox is wrong. That run by Jr. looked nothing like the old man.

I don't know who Killian is playing, but that defense looked like straight garbage from lack of technique to lack of athletic ability. Jr. didn't exactly flash speed (sure faster than those scrubs but nothing elite).

Sorry but Wilcox is wrong. That run by Jr. looked nothing like the old man.

I don't know who Killian is playing, but that defense looked like straight garbage from lack of technique to lack of athletic ability. Jr. didn't exactly flash speed (sure faster than those scrubs but nothing elite).
Dude is a rising Junior, give him some time. With his dad being local, he will be able to coach and workout with lil Frank a lot now. I don't know if this kid is UM caliber yet but I know our staff will continue to evaluate him.

Dude is a rising Junior, give him some time. With his dad being local, he will be able to coach and workout with lil Frank a lot now. I don't know if this kid is UM caliber yet but I know our staff will continue to evaluate him.

Never said not to continue evaluate the kid, but simply disagreeing with Wilcox saying that run looked like the old man in high school. Anyone who watched his old man knows how explosive his cuts were (even as a rising junior) and how fast he was in the open field.

Advertisement
They weigh a buck and a half each. No offers yet. Gonna wait this one out. Both need to put on some weight asap. Now that Frank is back in town he better get his boy grinding in the weight room.

Advertisement
Back