Two Bright Spots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam Brooks and Jordan Miller both should be starting next year

Which about guarantees one of the two will transfer and the other will regress.

Remember what program you are talking about here...any bright spots you see are just the tumors showing on the MRI. Prognosis is a painful death.

Bright spots are put out by our corches....Same thing was said with shaq and co when they were freshmen....this staph will turn them to crud...

Advertisement
Both are very talented and hard nosed.

I do want to hear more about bright spots on offense, because if our offense had been as good as our defense this season we end up with 10+ wins.
You think the defense is good? Our defense is terrible. We just had an extremely weak schedule.

Miller should've gotten more reps. Not sure what the clowns were thinking there.
Brooks needs to gain 10-15lbs and get better at wrapping up. He gets there but doesn't finish.

Advertisement
Sam Brooks and Jordan Miller both should be starting next year
I don't know about miller. our dt rotation has some good talent silvera/ford who played well as starter all year, the 3 freshman. miller has improved and is big but our dt guys will have to fight and earn spots. a lot of talent in that room at dt and de. brooks I hope gets a legit shot at lb he has some much needed speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back