Twitter Tiers-All Time College Football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never understand why Michigan is so highly regarded. One ‘split NC’ in forever.

It’s b/c of their history, but like ND, most of their success came pre-segregation. I truly respect the past, but ND hasn’t won anything for me since 1988 (and that’s a asterisk title), & Michigan since 1997. But I guess since they’ve been in CFPs recently, along w/ winning some NY6 joints, they’re allowed to remain a blue blood.

GT used to be really good back in the olden days. Like John Heisman days. THey actually hold the record for biggest blowout in CFB history 222-0. The story behind that game is hilarious, if anyone has the time, I recommend checking it out. They were literally pulling students off of campus to play in that game against GT.

I pray to God that one day my fellow CFB fans stop using this troll account lists and rankings as frame of reference and lets this account die and go away forever. This account is ran by some random fan in his basement and has somehow blown up like it shoukd be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Notre Dame & Michigan are the two most overhyped, soft *** excuses for college football programs ever. I hate those pretentious clowns

GT used to be really good back in the olden days. Like John Heisman days. THey actually hold the record for biggest blowout in CFB history 222-0. The story behind that game is hilarious, if anyone has the time, I recommend checking it out. They were literally pulling students off of campus to play in that game against GT.

Sure I am aware but using that olden day logic, army should be up there as well. I dunno, that one seemed out of place due to lack of recency

Advertisement
I dunno man, I’d then put Colorado, maybe wiscy, wvu and a couple other teams at the same level.
Colorados most recent and only NC is the same year as GTs, but without having all the other NCs and success GT had. WVU has never even won a natty. Whisky has ofcourse had way more success than GT as of recent, but GT has pretty much the same win percentage as Whisky while having 3more NCs and has 2 NCs more recent than Wiscys.

Colorados most recent and only NC is the same year as GTs, but without having all the other NCs and success GT had. WVU has never even won a natty. Whisky has ofcourse had way more success than GT as of recent, but GT has pretty much the same win percentage as Whisky while having 3more NCs and has 2 NCs more recent than Wiscys.

You present good facts - I'll allow it. :)

Advertisement
Back