Twin Peaks Signing Day Event

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Join CanesInSight and CanesWear on Wednesday, February 1st at Twin Peaks in Davie from 7-9 PM to celebrate Miami's 2017 recruiting class.

We will be recording a podcast with interviews LIVE on site. Multiple Canes commits such as Trajan Bandy, Corey Gaynor, Kai-Leon Herbert, Jon Ford, and are expected to attend More names will be added to the list as the Hurricanes look to finish their class with a bang, so stay tuned.

2018 Miami commits Gilbert Frierson and D.J. Ivey will be in attendance along with Mark Pope.

Twin Peaks is located at 2000 S University Drive, Davie, FL 33324, United States.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tp.jpg

Join CanesInSight and CanesWear on Wednesday, February 1st at Twin Peaks in Davie from 7-9 PM to celebrate Miami's 2017 recruiting class.

We will be recording a podcast with interviews LIVE on site. Multiple Canes commits such as Trajan Bandy, Corey Gaynor, Jon Ford, and are expected to attend More names will be added to the list as the Hurricanes look to finish their class with a bang, so stay tuned.

Twin Peaks is located at 2000 S University Drive, Davie, FL 33324, United States.

I'll be in town from LA, so yes, you can add me to the list. I have zero information, but I give a great interview.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back