Twin Peaks event

SpikeUM

Head Meshuggah
Premium
Y'all should have been there, it was a lot of fun.

In addition to D$ giving away free CIS subscriptions and the TP girls, it was great to meet several of the recruits. KL Herbert is HUGE and in shape, DJ Ivey looks like an Antrel Rolle clone, and Trajan Bandy just has IT. It was a fun night to socialize and celebrate with fellow Canes.

Advertisement
when the university released the official height/weight of the signed 17 class, i was surprised to see herbert listed at 285. for some reason, i was under the impression that he was going to be overweight. in fact, all our linemen aside from donaldson seem to be coming in without much bad weight. and even in donaldson's case, im not sure how much of that is bad weight and how much is just his enormous frame

when the university released the official height/weight of the signed 17 class, i was surprised to see herbert listed at 285. for some reason, i was under the impression that he was going to be overweight. in fact, all our linemen aside from donaldson seem to be coming in without much bad weight. and even in donaldson's case, im not sure how much of that is bad weight and how much is just his enormous frame

That's good to hear.. and with Donaldson being an EE, I'd expect him to be much farther along come August

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for coming, Spike! New podcast coming before noon. D$ And I will also be releasing another one sometime in the next few days breaking the class down

Excited to hear the podcast, wasn't able to go due to being out of town, but seemed like a killer time.

Pete can you confirm the rumor that DMoney went motorboating?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back