TVD's Biggest Adjustment

Advertisement
A tiger can't change his stripes. And TVD would rather play in the kitty litter box than venture out into the world.

Advertisement
run the **** ball when progressions/reads arent there!!!! he had several big runs there last game and the moment he becomes a run threat in the pass game, we will be unstoppable
TVD - 4TDs and 4Ints in his career vs UNC (0-2 record). Let’s see what happens Saturday after losing to a GT team that Jacurri Brown beat as a True Freshman last year.

If you are counting on TVD to rush 4-5 times for 50 yards, you are going to be disappointed.

Advertisement
There was one play he threw it (pitch) where he obviously should have kept it and even the announcer said he didn't want to be carrying the ball against GT.

I swear he looked stoned or drunk or something in that game.

Advertisement
His biggest adjustments:
1. Spread the ball around to make sure people aren't cheating off of TEs/RBs (Int #2)
2. Stop having lazy eyes which have allowed the safety to cheat because he is looking towards the target (Int #1)
3. Stop forcing the ball into tight windows because you have ALL freaking day to throw! (Int #3)
[BGCOLOR=initial]4. THROW THE BALL AWAY when you aren't sure. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]Extra credit- never run that option play with Colbie again![/BGCOLOR]

He has the ability to run enough in spots. He did it under Lashlee several times from what I can remember, including the long one early in his career to almost complete the comeback. Forgot what game that was, but yeah he is far from a statue.

He has the ability to run enough in spots. He did it under Lashlee several times from what I can remember, including the long one early in his career to almost complete the comeback. Forgot what game that was, but yeah he is far from a statue.
Virginia he had a TD run in his first real start (we didnt win I dont think but we came back)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back