TVD

What I mean is at the end of the game he looks lost running the 2 minute offense. No urgency in getting people aligned and running a play. May have other factors involved, but just as a fan no urgency.
You’re referring more to his demeanor but he’s moving at the urgency and pace that has been dictated to him

Advertisement
Gtech- knee the ball game over, nothing before matters at that point u won the game

Unc- 3rd quarter errors killed the team, crucial turnovers that weren’t just him. Defense got slaughtered

Nc state-Tvd fault, his worst game here imo. Still had a chance to score inside the 5 thru all of that, called a timeout and ran right up the middle with all 11 waiting on us lol

Fsu- N/A

Louisville- defense got killed all game, and still had a chance to tie inside the 5 and dawson called 4 terrible plays, nothing open. Coaching lost that

That clock killer **** is bs because with emory in we failed to get a score before the half vs fsu with timeouts and like a minute left before half, that’s coaching

This narrative that everyone wants to put out that he single handedly lost games is just not completely true. He struggled, its football **** happens but we still should have at minimum 2-3 more wins if we make like 3 more plays and don’t basically give gtech the game.

Its easy when we could point to one thing but multiple things besides him lost us games
GTech - agree not on him.
NC - defense was slaughtered due to being on the Field due to his carelessness with the ball in the second half.
NC State & FSU - through game sealing INTs.
Agree @ Louisville.
Williams showed urgency before the half against FSU.
Gtech- knee the ball game over, nothing before matters at that point u won the game

Unc- 3rd quarter errors killed the team, crucial turnovers that weren’t just him. Defense got slaughtered

Nc state-Tvd fault, his worst game here imo. Still had a chance to score inside the 5 thru all of that, called a timeout and ran right up the middle with all 11 waiting on us lol

Fsu- N/A

Louisville- defense got killed all game, and still had a chance to tie inside the 5 and dawson called 4 terrible plays, nothing open. Coaching lost that

That clock killer **** is bs because with emory in we failed to get a score before the half vs fsu with timeouts and like a minute left before half, that’s coaching

This narrative that everyone wants to put out that he single handedly lost games is just not completely true. He struggled, its football **** happens but we still should have at minimum 2-3 more wins if we make like 3 more plays and don’t basically give gtech the game.

Its easy when we could point to one thing but multiple things besides him lost us games
look I agree that we he doesn’t deserve 100% of the blame. However my question to you would be, do you believe he gives the absolute best chance to win games going forward. My Answer: His costly turnovers at the end of games to me proves he doesn’t. He played lights out against aTm, however he was a turnover machine second half of season.

No argument that a lot of factors played in to it.

GTech - agree not on him.
NC - defense was slaughtered due to being on the Field due to his carelessness with the ball in the second half.
NC State & FSU - through game sealing INTs.
Agree @ Louisville.
Williams showed urgency before the half against FSU.

look I agree that we he doesn’t deserve 100% of the blame. However my question to you would be, do you believe he gives the absolute best chance to win games going forward. My Answer: His costly turnovers at the end of games to me proves he doesn’t. He played lights out against aTm, however he was a turnover machine second half of season.

No argument that a lot of factors played in to it.
**** naw we need a upgrade at qb 100%. And 100% his turnovers made games low margin of error for us I just still think we should have finished those games. Im not putting fsu on him because he was fresh off the bench in for a gw drive and still completed more passes in the 2nd half than Emory did and he only played a minute lol, unc the last pick was when the game was basically over defense got picked apart but without his pick, parrish fumble at the one and the bad snap we still could have won but like i said turnovers decrease your margin for error

He deserves alot of blame I just think other things played a factor too that get downplayed because of the big glaring issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be the perfect system because it takes advantage of what he does well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back