TVD

I'm pretty sure Fraggle and hydro are the same person and they're just having conversations with themselves.
james mcavoy split GIF

Advertisement
He will be starting somewhere next year.

We have different needs at the position and hopefully we get a guy who can be a real run threat to get this O hard to stop.

Advertisement
As most here I expected him to perform ala 2021 yet out of 3 years that was his only decent year. If you need a QB why would you pick him? and, if no one does do we take him back? I think he made a mistake entering the portal and see him as a risky selection regarding what he probably expects from his NIL and based on what he might deliver. There is a ton of QB's and some sites hype him and many denigrate him. I really thought North Carolina was a fit for him yet NC grabbed the A&M player. Perhaps SMU might grab him, not sure since I have no clue where they stand at QB. Lashlee might be his best option but can they afford his NIL terms? I have a feeling the many players jumping into the portal are going to be disappointed when they end up on the street realizing what they threw away, you know...like an interception ruining you plans! inTVD!
Team needs a fluffier?

Advertisement
TVD cost us at least 4 if not more games on poor throws at the end of games. He can’t manage 2 minutes drills, and is a clock killer who shows absolutely no urgency to get the offense lined up and ready for the next play at the end of games.

I don’t understand how he blames the system, when we ran the ball majority of the time this year until clock and score dictated to us that we had to throw. Even when we did throw it was short passes that the WR group took to the house. We need a fresh start. Its not gonna help TVD or Mario try this for a 3rd year. especially if we are trying to point the program in the right direction.

Two things can be true:

1 - TVD when healthy is a good quarterback

2 - There's no way he can be allowed back on this team
I agree with both of the above being true. Now that he is gone, I'm curious as to how bad things were between TVD and his teammates? Was the locker room truly that fractured or is that angle of it being a bit overplayed? I suppose this is as good a time as there will be to ask.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how he blames the system, when we ran the ball majority of the time this year until clock and score dictated to us that we had to throw. Even when we did throw it was short passes that the WR group took to the house. We need a fresh start. Its not gonna help TVD or Mario try this for a 3rd year. especially if we are trying to point the program in the right direction.
I don’t think tvd has ever blamed the system lol where does this narrative came from

He took ownership at the podium everytime even when gattis was here, the podcast everyone talking about the woman said dawson wanted him to go thru the playbook and point out **** that he isn’t good at or doesn’t feel comfortable doing

She said he was basically a yes man to every oc, basically doing everything they told him to do so dawson and him had to have more conversations before the Louisville game.

TVD cost us at least 4 if not more games on poor throws at the end of games. He can’t manage 2 minutes drills, and is a clock killer who shows absolutely no urgency to get the offense lined up and ready for the next play at the end of games.
Gtech- knee the ball game over, nothing before matters at that point u won the game

Unc- 3rd quarter errors killed the team, crucial turnovers that weren’t just him. Defense got slaughtered

Nc state-Tvd fault, his worst game here imo. Still had a chance to score inside the 5 thru all of that, called a timeout and ran right up the middle with all 11 waiting on us lol

Fsu- N/A

Louisville- defense got killed all game, and still had a chance to tie inside the 5 and dawson called 4 terrible plays, nothing open. Coaching lost that

That clock killer **** is bs because with emory in we failed to get a score before the half vs fsu with timeouts and like a minute left before half, that’s coaching

This narrative that everyone wants to put out that he single handedly lost games is just not completely true. He struggled, its football **** happens but we still should have at minimum 2-3 more wins if we make like 3 more plays and don’t basically give gtech the game.

Its easy when we could point to one thing but multiple things besides him lost us games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back