TVD

Advertisement
You can say the same about other positions like RB, S and especially LB.

Finally got to see a stud LB in Ragone.

Advertisement
Man, watching King last year got me so excited watching our games. I thought for sure he would have lead us to a great year despite Manny. The heart and determination just pours out of that dude. Kid has a heart of a lion.

After everything with King's injuries, TVD is what we need. He opens up the play book and can run the offense. We are lucky to have him. I knew when we got him and Garcia that our QB room would be set for a while. The new coach will have a lot to work with.

Lol terrible take guys. no coach was gonna bench King for a freshman QB. **** took Saban till the NC game to bench Hurts and play Tua...
I was just going to post the same thing. King's experience took precedence at the criticle QB spot. Saban inserted Tua...and in overtime he pulled off a big win and became the starter there on out.
TVD reminds me of Lawrence who as a freshman was lights out.

Advertisement
I was just going to post the same thing. King's experience took precedence at the criticle QB spot. Saban inserted Tua...and in overtime he pulled off a big win and became the starter there on out.
TVD reminds me of Lawrence who as a freshman was lights out.
King was never healthy this season and should not have been playing. It was obvious he was not the same player as last season

Everybody says this now with the assumption that TVD would have played like this earlier in the year. It’s entirely possible bama would have mentally broken the kid. Or that he’d have lost even more games. Or maybe we’d be undefeated. Point is, you can’t tell what would have happened. But don’t let that stop you.

Advertisement
Back