TVD struggling but…

We desperately need receivers who can create separation and space .

He’s throwing into a lot of super tight windows, especially down field.
I use to be like you. Not anymore F@ck DVD. Stevie Wonder could have scan the field better then this one eye tunnel vision ****. He's gone dead just like the walking dead. Double X. **** don't see nobody else. He's not a leader. Doesn't commands the field. Doesn't have that drive that motivation that termination. Doesn't inspire his teammates . Those are leadership traits he doesn't have

Advertisement
Although TVD isn't the best QB in the world these are facts and I for one can't wait till we have WRs who can create seperation in their routes because our guys aren't real speed guys. We got a whole bunch of possession receivers outside of Ray Ray. I for one don't think Van Dyke would be here next year but we definitely need real speed on offense
All this bullshyt with TVD is obviously mental and SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed. He has the talent but he's not evolving...is that him or is that Dawson. This ain't the same QB we saw vs A&M

He did as a Rs freshman. People hated him for it. That’s why I think it’s him locking onto an idea and trying to force too much.
I can get with this because it's like people want us to throw deep which makes him force the ball downfield and when it's a pick he's crucified and if he takes the safe throw it's not what the fans want. We do NOT have dynamic athletes on the outside either. His confidence has really taken a hit actually trying to be what everyone else wants him to be

Advertisement
X was open on this play. It was just badly underthrown
SmartSelect_20231029_185128_Video Player.gif

Last edited:
More excuses ...
He needs to stop being a ******* ****** and get the ball out of his hands. Period. I’m not making any excuse. I’m contemplating how he plays well sometimes and doesn’t other times.

If that type of fan bothers you put me on ignore dumb ***

Advertisement
That was a weak, inaccurate floater on the interception. I also think that throw was a little late.

if TVD has physical limitations that limit his ability to throw Deep, he has to throw it earlier or check off underneath.

Sometimes you OC has to play the role of psychologis, which is what Lashlee did when TVD was struggling in 2021. I think Dawson needs to have a private conversation/consultation with TVD about what he is seeing out there, route combinations and where the ball should go based on the defenses. Dawson should encourage TVD to chat with his teammates about what they see during games.

TVD has to quit sulking and understand that his draft stock has slipped. TV’s poor play has solidified him as a undrafted free agent at best, based on his performance so far. But if he is willing to change his approach, come out of his shell, put in the effort and figure out how to beat opposing coaches and players who spend their week preparing for him to beat him and take his bag, TVD might be able to impress a few scouts and get drafted

I've said many times that our receivers aren't world beaters. But there were plenty of open receivers yesterday, and chunk plays to be made. We should have had 100+ more passing yards just on plays that were called, and I'm being conservative.

For all the **** he gets and how bad he has been lauded this was a great play at a big point of the game, TrumpyCane was impressed

Advertisement
Back