TVD struggling but…

Advertisement
Serious question.

What does TVD have on Mario, the Media and a bunch of you on here?

I’ve never seen anything like the defending of TVD like this at Miami.

This man stairs at X while in double coverage.. and still throws the ball.

He almost cost this game late.. with a dropped 3rd pic..

Am I in the matrix? Wtf are yall watching???

Last edited:
We desperately need receivers who can create separation and space .

He’s throwing into a lot of super tight windows, especially down field.
Screenshot_20221116-074045_SmartNews.jpg

Advertisement
Serious question.

What does TVD have on Mario, the Media and a bunch of you on here?

I’ve never seen anything like the defending of TVD like this at Miami.

This man stairs at X while in double coverage.. and still throws the ball.

He almost cost this game late.. with a dropped 3rd pic..

Am I in the matrix? Like wtf are yall watch???
This board has completely dumped him lol. Mario idfk

like every game is going to have multiple plays where an open receiver is going to get missed; however, my main complaint about TVD is what I call stiff neck. There is no turning of the head at all. Like he NEVER checks off a play call and goes to the 2 or 3 in the set.

I have never seen him effectively go through progressions in any play. Very very very rare for him to look at the 2 or 3 read. It's a major flaw in his game. I know D's scheme him for it.

The Safeties play his eyes and head and tee off of him for it. No way he would make it at the next level, for that alone. The worst part is no one is working with him on it.

Advertisement
BS.
Did you see the first pick, Restrepo had 5 yards of separation. The almost pick where George broke it up, was just a boneheaded throw.

He has no excuses for playing this poorly. It’s his 4th year playing collage ball and almost 3 seasons of experience. He has a great OL, good backs and decent receivers and TE.
He has zero excuses to be playing like this.

BS.
Did you see the first pick, Restrepo had 5 yards of separation. The almost pick where George broke it up, was just a boneheaded throw.

He has no excuses for playing this poorly. It’s his 4th year playing collage ball and almost 3 seasons of experience. He has a great OL, good backs and decent receivers and TE.
He has zero excuses to be playing like this.
Amen

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not saying he’s not. But this isn’t a Miami caliber WR Corp.

The two are separate issues
George has flaws but he can make an NFL team. Colbie is a NFL talent. Ray Ray is electric. Brashrd smith is regularly open and has nfl athletic ability. stop it.
He prefers to throw into double coverage to X than wide open guys.

I think a lot of that is bc he processes his reads like old people ****. By the time he decides to throw the ball he's late and throwing into tight windows or flat out coverage.
Which was Kyle Wright's downfall. But TVD has been better. He's just not seeing the field right now.

Advertisement
Back