TVD sit down with DJ Williams

Advertisement
Really nice job by DJ
Yea DJ channel look like its about to take off, probably should of been releasing content a couple weeks before the season but he is combining his last 10 years grinding with Dyme life and now expanding it to other colleges and I am guessing doing NIL with players and such.. Combine that with his knowledge with the I am Athlete crew I can see his channel taking off and the apparel going crazy also.

Look at video he just released with other guys, got crazy views and all the comments in video is gonna subscribe, "get apparel deal with LSU", "If you do Bama I am buys asap", "Do with Deion and FSU, I will buy", etc.

Last edited:
Yea DJ channel look like its about to take off, probably should of been releasing content a couple weeks before the season but he is combin his last 10 years grinding with Dyme life and now expanding it to other colleges and I am guessing doing NIL with players and such.. Combine that with his knowledge with the I am Athlete crew I can see his channel taking off and the apparel going crazy also.

Look at video he just released with other guys, got crazy views and all the comments in video is gonna subscribe, "get apparel deal with LSU", "If you do Bama I am buys asap", "Do with Deion and FSU, I will buy", etc.

This was great. Thanks for sharing. The last 6-7 minutes had me dying....... Anyone associated with UF is completely delusional.... there must be something in the water up there.....

Advertisement
Is the Van Dimes shirt a Dyme Lyfe or another brand?
In the video sounds like they have a deal together.. DJ said they have a deal with both player and school so it works out perfect, especially since TVD has van dimes trademarked.. Sounds like a natural fit

In the video sounds like they have a deal together.. DJ said they have a deal with both player and school so it works out perfect, especially since TVD has van dimes trademarked.. Sounds like a natural fit
I like the shirt he has one and it says Van Dymes on the back of his jersey in the shirt which is sweet. I’m personally disappointed because I haven’t had a good experience with a shirt I purchased from them in the past.

Advertisement
Back