TVD non committal for bowl game and 2024

Advertisement
Maybe post / threads like this may have something to do with his decision, just maybe. Forget facts like he has played hurt all season, really hurt. As its all coming out now. This is the same kid who was one of the top QB’s in the country when healthy, physically and mentally and with a scheme that suited. You new “cane fans” take the cake.
greece looks GIF

If we end up 6-7 what progress is that?

At the end of the day it’s about W’s and L’s-

Van Dyke should look at UCONN he’s from Glastonbury Ct -UConn’s football stadium is about 10 minutes down the road-

Hope they win the final 2-

I’m not optimistic.
Progress is the new ”W”

Advertisement

Obviously, for some of us this is about as good of an early Christmas present that you can get. Beyond that, this shows me once again that this dude could give two ***** about this team. If you really plan on transferring, ok, but did you really need to come out and say this now when we’re going into our final game, which most can agree is already going to be a tough place to go on the road and win? This guy continues to come across as a someone who would rather be any place but here.
That tells me he is gone. He just said last week he loves being a hurricane. His decision making is not his strong point.

Those 15 practices will all have to be 45 minute walk thru's. Miami could be without a dozen quality players between injuries, the portal and draft sit-outs. They will be great for Lou Jr. and Ragone to get some work tho

Advertisement
Not that hard... if he wants to transfer, its logical he would not be around for the bowl game because he will be out of the program already. If he is around for the bowl game, why would he want to risk injury if he wont be on the team 2 weeks later.

Wasn't aware players can transfer prior to the bowl game. Like most things NCAA, this makes zero sense, but is par for the course.

Perhaps Mario should decline an invite to whatever useless bowl we are invited to, because there is nothing logical about doling out a walk on QB for a meaningless bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anyone was confused about what a Slurper is or what it constitutes, this thread, its deflections (finding anyway possible to inject Jacurri and project all that TVD has shown to actually be—onto him instead), it’s bad and uneasy jokes, it’s excuse making, it’s denial, it’s false equivalencies, and it’s playing dumb to avoid his accountability are the epitome of and clearest examples.

Brashard for bowl game QB.
If I remember correctly, he had to play qb in HS playoffs when Palmetto' s first 2 qbs were injured. 1 game he tore it up, but the next game, he couldn't out athlete the 9 in the box.
Tbh, I'm so over TVD, and if we don't win Friday, I wish we wouldn't even go to a lowly bowl game. That said, Go Canes 🏈

My gut says TVD plays in the Bowl and gives us one more year. The guy has had 3 different (and I mean different) offense coordinators and only one displayed his true talent. I'm okay if he stays and whomever is OC recognize he needs to speed up the game to get the best out of TVD. We need a legitimate TE plus more passes to the RBs. Even though we lost to Louisville it wasn't TVDs fault. Play calling when we were on the 4 was horrendous. The kid is a gamer, not complaining while playing hurt. I understand that most recent injury is very painful so lay off the kid, I expect Dawson knows where he failed with TVD, if not...replace Dawson.

Advertisement
Back