TVD non committal for bowl game and 2024

Advertisement
100%. That’s the tough part and I know Mario won’t decline it because of that reason. It’s not that I blame him because of that, I blame him for the way the QB room looks. Should never be in a position like this, only one of your three QBs is hurt badly enough to miss games (despite TVD being very banged up, plus he’d have a month to rest).

I just fear the repercussions of starting a PWO in a nationally-televised game.
Accept then test positive for Covid across the roster. Sorry, we don't have enough players. Maybe?

100%. That’s the tough part and I know Mario won’t decline it because of that reason. It’s not that I blame him because of that, I blame him for the way the QB room looks. Should never be in a position like this, only one of your three QBs is hurt badly enough to miss games (despite TVD being very banged up, plus he’d have a month to rest).

I just fear the repercussions of starting a PWO in a nationally-televised game.
It could be a disaster if that happens. Our only hope would be that Dawson comes up with a game plan similar to Emory’s start against Clemp$on.

Advertisement
Qb thats hurt and everyone wants to get the **** on is not playing in the bowl game? Duh lol

So a walk on could potentially start the bowl game. I smell another bowl loss coming....but no one should be surprised.

Advertisement
1700671617750.png

It's time.

If we end up 6-7 what progress is that?

At the end of the day it’s about W’s and L’s-

Van Dyke should look at UCONN he’s from Glastonbury Ct -UConn’s football stadium is about 10 minutes down the road-

Hope they win the final 2-

I’m not optimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we end up 6-7 what progress is that?

At the end of the day it’s about W’s and L’s-

Van Dyke should look at UCONN he’s from Glastonbury Ct -UConn’s football stadium is about 10 minutes down the road-

Hope they win the final 2-

I’m not optimistic.
We should beat BC. That loss would be inexcusable, but not surprising.

Hope we get Iowa in a bowl game lol.

Advertisement
Back