TVD my only Nitpick

Disgustipated

Sophomore
I want to see you climb the pocket instead of immediately flushing and throwing off the back foot or into sacks. I get Donaldson is a fat slob and stinks but my point remains the same, climb the pocket. Other than that, kid is a straight baller and can make all the throws. Its been fantastic to watch this development these last couple of games.

Advertisement
And throw the ball away on that INT.
Both WRs fell. Wasn’t his fault on that.

Both WR fell, actually. Rambo was wide open, and he easily would’ve had the first down, but he fell (first option) and his second option was slightly covered, but he also fell. He was giving his WR a chance to make a play on the ball. Sometimes you need to trust your WR to win and make a play and that’s what he did.

I want to see you climb the pocket instead of immediately flushing and throwing off the back foot or into sacks. I get Donaldson is a fat slob and stinks but my point remains the same, climb the pocket. Other than that, kid is a straight baller and can make all the throws. Its been fantastic to watch this development these last couple of games.
It’s his fourth game

Advertisement
Rosier didn't even learn how to step up in the pocket until his 2nd season starting. I've seen TVD correct a mistake the very next game.....and it's only been like 4 games.

Pocket presence needs some work, took a couple sacks that he shouldn’t have. Should get better with reps

He's in game 4 of his career. He will grow. What will help him and the team even more will be becoming bowl elgible to get mire time to practice. He only going to get better. Once Arroyo takes that next step and replaces Mallory you're looking at a consistent 450-500+ yards offense weekly

I know how many games he has played. like I said, it was a nitpick but it will elevate his game to Championship level. Thats all, fantastic win, happy Saturday

Advertisement
At times, he seems to run out of the pocet when there is no need. Agree with with climbing the pocket or just taking a step to the side instead of running to the outside.

Advertisement
Back