Official TVD Lost The Team in April

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
I said it back in April that TVD threatening to leave to Alabama would backfire because real leaders don't abandon the team for their own personal goals. Yesterday at the game, TVD was entirely alone moping on the sideline talking to no one. At one point, he went over the OL to give them a little fake rah rah speech and it was awkward and they didn't even lift their heads. they paid zero attention to him. he sat on the bench alone. as @Cribby said not too log ago, he hasn't been voted a captain the last few games.

he has lost the team and they don't care about him

Advertisement
I said it back in April that TVD threatening to leave to Alabama would backfire because real leaders don't abandon the team for their own personal goals. Yesterday at the game, TVD was entirely alone moping on the sideline talking to no one. At one point, he went over the OL to give them a little fake rah rah speech and it was awkward and they didn't even lift their heads. they paid zero attention to him. he sat on the bench alone. as @Cribby said not too log ago, he hasn't been voted a captain the last few games.

he has lost the team and tthey don't care about him
Time for the coaching staff to move on, the team has.

It definitely seems like he is not one the guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
SmartSelect_20231028_192425_Video Player.gif

4E0688F7-7107-4A9F-AA05-A0B54F1BA6E2.jpeg

I dropped this in another thread last night. This was my assessment of TVD before the season began. RSA you are spot on my man. TVD is a mental midget, time to move on. I don’t think he gives us the best chance to win at all. We beat TVD last night not Virginia. I’m take Emory or Jacurri just no more of this beta QB.

Advertisement
If TVD played good, dudes would rally around him. You throw wack ints, ain't nobody got time for that. Dudes want the best guys to play, simple. If TVD stinks in the first half next, Mario better pull his *** or banners will start circling hard rock.

TVD is not a leader, true.

But a number of QBs transfer and are still leaders. Caleb Williams, Sam Hartman, Michael Pennix, and Bo Nix come to mind. Or course, they didn’t threaten to leave for more NIL opportunities, they left for better playing opportunities.

TVD is just not as talented.

despite TVD this team found a way to win. Ugly maybe but a win is a win. That’s on Mario

I’m glad everyone is finally waking up to what I’ve been saying. I had multiple ppl try and argue last week but now seems everyone is seeing it. Not sure why it took another bad performance for ppl to realize but hey that’s where the program is now. Next 4 games will be interesting

Advertisement
Back