TVD is the problem

Advertisement
you guys sound nuts. I made a comment about Garcia but lets be real. there were eat least 6 bad drops. the Parrish drop was a td, brashard keeps us alive. there was a timing issue but our wrs cant get open, run slow and bad routes, and made drops. cant blame it all on him especially 2nd half

Advertisement
you guys sound nuts. I made a comment about Garcia but lets be real. there were eat least 6 bad drops. the Parrish drop was a td, brashard keeps us alive. there was a timing issue but our wrs cant get open, run slow and bad routes, and made drops. cant blame it all on him especially 2nd half
He is projected a top draft pick. He needs to make those players better… he didn’t do that tonight

And some of the drops were egregious

Advertisement
How did he go from what we saw last season to “bad”?
We severely overrated him last season too.

That FSU loss always bugged me.

Remember, Lashlee had to simplify the offense for him and Rambo bailed him out and made him look better than he really was.

He's not bad, by any means, but he ain't elite. I don't see much separation between him and Jake tbh.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He missed open receivers and his accuracy was overall very poor. Also made some terrible reads.

Gattis was trying to survive TVD tonight.

Advertisement
Hard to overcome incredibly poor QB play and soft WRs in the red zone.

He was bad against Southern Miss and he was bad tonight.

Right now TVD is the problem for this offense.
Is that really TVD out there? or maybe it's a "body snatcher." TVD played like horse crap.

Good lord I knew you guys would be critical but cotdam man. Agree that TVD was not sharp tonight. He just doesn’t look comfortable in this system. HOWEVER, despite that, he still made throws that SHOULD have put us in a position to win. A couple of those drops were just brutal.

How did he go from what we saw last season to “bad”?
because Gattis not running a bubble gum rpo offense. Folks are so quick to forget ripping Lashlee early on for his route concepts. When Rambo stepped up is when the offense took off. Right now there's no Rambo in this offense. Teams are basically playing Cover 2 man just incase someone like Smith slip behind a DB deep a safety is over the top

Advertisement
Back