TVD is in the running for ACC Rookie of the Year

Advertisement
TVD is a lock for Freshman All American, but I agree that I don’t trust the Tobacco Road mafia. Based on stats alone, it’s not even close. TVD has 2,550 yards passing (22 TDS) had the best QB freshman season since Brad Kaaya was ACC freshman of the year.

Kaaya’s 2,962 yards passing (25 TDS) as a freshman were the fourth-best by a freshman in ACC history.

Florida State’s Jameis Winston (4,057 in 2013),

FSU’s Drew Weatherford (3,208 in 2005)

NC State’s Philip Rivers (3,054 in 2000).

Garcia is the goods too !! Stinks they are here at same time and only one can start . But thats a good thing to have i guess hah
TVD probably leaves after 1 more season as he will be 3 years out of high school.
If Garcia can wait it’s a perfect situation for him to take over in ‘23.

Same thing happened with Bernie Kosar and Vinny T

Advertisement
"In the running..."

tumblr-nyybg4-O8bw1rdszvgo1-250.gif
Remember when she was hot?

And there are folks on here who want a wide open QB competition when Garcia comes back. Lol!
Whats crazy is many in program felt like Garcia was better up until TVD got the chance to play in games while Garcia was hurt.. Its unfortunate for Garcia because what TVD has done on field of play in games will not even give him a chance come spring chance regardless of who is coach.. Every corch in america is riding with the experienced player over the other guy when the experieced player is playing at this high a level.. He just gonna have to wait his turn or bounce at this point..

Advertisement
Garcia is the goods too !! Stinks they are here at same time and only one can start . But thats a good thing to have i guess hah
Garcia is good, but TVD makes throws that very few college QBs can make. That young man has an NFL arm. ****, that long throw last game where he pumped then threw flat footed.... There are NFL QBs that wish they could make that **** throw. That was just unreal.

Yet, if king didn't get hurt, he'd still be sitting on the bench. We have a bunch of ****birds for talent evaluators
TVD is the best thing that happened to our team and GOOD things happen to good people. King had no business under CENTER. Good person he did his BEST. It was not ment to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back