TVD.. I Am Begging You…

Advertisement
View attachment 264386

Drive your golf cart into the sun.. literally into the ******* sun..

Leave us.. do this one last gesture for us before FSU.. Stop hand cuffing this program..

It is obvious at this point fake tough guy Sorryario won’t bench.

The team would jump you if there was no repercussions.

Please, allow this team to go down fighting with a QB that actually gives a ****.. allow us fans to watch a team lead by QBs who doesn’t pout on the sideline far away from his teammates.. like a 3 year old who was told he couldn’t have ice cream for dinner.

Please just get the **** away. And take your CIS fan club excuse makers & Mario with you.

Oh.. before you leave.. go ahead and leave the keys to the Beamer.. that’s Bains whip now.
Post of the decade.

Advertisement
View attachment 264386

Drive your golf cart into the sun.. literally into the ******* sun..

Leave us.. do this one last gesture for us before FSU.. Stop hand cuffing this program..

It is obvious at this point fake tough guy Sorryario won’t bench.

The team would jump you if there was no repercussions.

Please, allow this team to go down fighting with a QB that actually gives a ****.. allow us fans to watch a team lead by QBs who doesn’t pout on the sideline far away from his teammates.. like a 3 year old who was told he couldn’t have ice cream for dinner.

Please just get the **** away. And take your CIS fan club excuse makers & Mario with you.

Oh.. before you leave.. go ahead and leave the keys to the Beamer.. that’s Bains whip now.
Only if Wario goes first.

Advertisement
You think another QB would look good in this offense?

This is Dorito and blaming the defensive players, all over again. Our fans will never learn
I do actually think another QB would’ve done the obvious thing and pulled the ball out of Fletcher’s gut so he could toss an easy go-ahead TD to an open Colbie Young.

I’ve never seen something like this where one guy on a football team handicaps the entire team this badly.

And our stubborn *** coaching staff allowing to happen.

What else does this staff need to see before they realize TVD is a basket case and is losing you games?
Another 3 picks next week?
Another 3 following week?
What exactly is it going to take?

Advertisement
I do actually think another QB would’ve done the obvious thing and pulled the ball out of Fletcher’s gut so he could toss an easy go-ahead TD to an open Colbie Young.
TVD signaled first down after Fletcher got stuffed at the LOS on that fourth down. If he posted on this site he'd be the dumbest poster on CIS.

Them boys was real quite in the game day thread 😂

We tell them every freaking week..

It’s so poetic to me how he’s gotten worse each year and week..

These clowns just won’t learn when it comes to this dudes.
Come on, be a man…at least tag them 😂

I feel for you.

And if you do think that, whose fault is it for not benching him? Why is our QB room TVD, a pea shooting true FR nerd, and a guy who can’t throw?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back