TVD.. I Am Begging You…

Advertisement
This dude does not want to play football. He does not want to quit but if you bench him I’m sure he won’t mind.
The only emotion he showed all season was the game he didn’t play in. He stopped caring long ago(last season). It’s written all over his face. But, like many have said, he isn’t starting himself every week. Stubborn *** Fred Flintstone is.

Advertisement
View attachment 264386

Drive your golf cart into the sun.. literally into the ******* sun..

Leave us.. do this one last gesture for us before FSU.. Stop hand cuffing this program..

It is obvious at this point fake tough guy Sorryario won’t bench.

The team would jump you if there was no repercussions.

Please, allow this team to go down fighting with a QB that actually gives a ****.. allow us fans to watch a team lead by QBs who doesn’t pout on the sideline far away from his teammates.. like a 3 year old who was told he couldn’t have ice cream for dinner.

Please just get the **** away. And take your CIS fan club excuse makers & Mario with you.

Oh.. before you leave.. go ahead and leave the keys to the Beamer.. that’s Bains whip now.
I don't think any of these QBs will give us a chance.

This clown started his post game press conference after last week game saying thank God for the kicker 😂😂😂😂😂

This man hates being a QB

Advertisement
C7622A10-E120-48E0-A98B-09FB88C7DC6C.jpeg

Advertisement
Tyler with the scam of the decade. Bait the U in to giving him more NIL money over the summer, just to stink it up and hold them ransom for more cash to go away (since it's apparent that Mario and Dawson don't have the balls to bench is putrid ***)

TVD really is a lazy bum. You don't have that freshman season and not build on it to something at least on par with you did your first year. Dude has gone in the OPPOSITE direction since then. He must not spend a single second in his off time studying the game these last 3 years while every half brained DC is just feasting on him.

Advertisement
Kirby did win in Doak if i recall. Wouldnt it be hilarious for TVD to win up there? And then lose to UL/BC of course.

Advertisement
Back