TVD Era Dies 11/4/2023

No , I wasn’t destroying a guy for one bad game during the season after he’s played well. After UVA I lit him up and said I’d bench him after another bad half this week. GT then UVA was two out of there bad games and a trend had started. It’s more than a trend now.

I try to be fair when a guy is playing well Vs bad. I’ll continue to be that way because it’s served me well. I’m not an emotional roller coaster like some of the lunatics in this board , if you need proof go read every game thread.

I also know what he’s playing with and the other issues his bad play is putting cologne on.

There’s a lot of issues here offensively and it’s much more than Tvd. Even though he’s bad.
Very fair cribby
I just think you would have seen enough last year to realize he wasn't a starter

I think we got blinded by 2021 6 game stretch and even made excuses for his flaws then because of the yards in our fast paced offense

Glad 99% agree we should move on now

Advertisement
I don’t like to revel in tough days for college kids, but he’s lost the Job. Mario is gonna lose the team if he doesn’t make a move.

You can't look at the last few weeks and pretend this is not the same player as last year. It was clear as day last year TVD was awful. People just didn't want to believe it and shifted the blame.

This isn't good QB with a few bad games. This is an awful QB with a few decent games. The guy is awful and has always been awful.

Advertisement
No , I wasn’t destroying a guy for one bad game during the season after he’s played well. After UVA I lit him up and said I’d bench him after another bad half this week. GT then UVA was two out of there bad games and a trend had started. It’s more than a trend now.

I try to be fair when a guy is playing well Vs bad. I’ll continue to be that way because it’s served me well. I’m not an emotional roller coaster like some of the lunatics in this board , if you need proof go read every game thread.

I also know what he’s playing with and the other issues his bad play is putting cologne on.

There’s a lot of issues here offensively and it’s much more than Tvd. Even though he’s bad.
He didn’t look good against UNC either if we’re being honest

GT broke him by simply sitting in zone coverage lol people are trying to blame Mario and Dawson but I’m like zone coverage pushes the QB to understand zones and identify what your routes will sit in those said zones…

The whole offense is done with him… they weren’t even picking him up from the ground when he got sacked

Advertisement
Back