TVD Era Dies 11/4/2023

Advertisement
I believe in 2nd and even 3rd chances. Especially for players that have done it before. Tyler Van Dyke is playing scared as **** behind one of the better OL in the country. Not fun to see - but it is terrible. Time to move on.

Advertisement
I mean I will be the first to admit I’m a fat pos- decent at hockey - but cristobal’s man ******* are equal to the play. We have the players. It’s coaching.

Advertisement
This was some garbage - undisciplined and undercoached. I’m ****ed. Was tailgating all day and went to the Gophers which was equally poor coaching. Our 5* 6-5 saftey got ran thru

Last edited:
Okay, TVD starts the rest of the year. Cristobal knows if we go to Emory, Van Dyke's career is over. If VD starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. If Emory starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. I think Mario doesn't want to be the guy to do that to Tyler. The kid is coming back his senior season, so I think TVD will hit the portal and transfer to "start over and change things up". I think he is the issue through coaching staff changes, schemes, and play execution. He is the one and most important person that ties it all together.

Advertisement
From the NIL perspective, this is exactly why you see the shenanigans from these kids and why they’re being encouraged to do so.

This is a textbook case of why you need to maximize and take advantage of any notoriety you might have because there are no guarantees you’re gonna make a penny at the next level.

Well played TVD, well played!

But cribby and the boys were trying to conceince us he was good a few weeks ago.
No , I wasn’t destroying a guy for one bad game during the season after he’s played well. After UVA I lit him up and said I’d bench him after another bad half this week. GT then UVA was two out of there bad games and a trend had started. It’s more than a trend now.

I try to be fair when a guy is playing well Vs bad. I’ll continue to be that way because it’s served me well. I’m not an emotional roller coaster like some of the lunatics in this board , if you need proof go read every game thread.

I also know what he’s playing with and the other issues his bad play is putting cologne on.

There’s a lot of issues here offensively and it’s much more than Tvd. Even though he’s bad.

Advertisement
I said last night. If I'm on that OL blocking my rear off giving you more time to throw than it takes to **** and wipe your @ss, I'm ready to sack you myself to take you out of the game because I'm so ****ed the coach won't do it. Our linemen probably wanted to transfer out by halftime

team regressed to its mean. it is what it is. TVD wont get benched but he wont be back next year. bring a portal QB thats starter ready next year. can't have another down year esp going into a third season. no time to take your lumps with a green QB. let emory and brown truly develop and battle it out for the starting role in 25. you need to win big next year.

No , I wasn’t destroying a guy for one bad game during the season after he’s played well. After UVA I lit him up and said I’d bench him after another bad half this week. GT then UVA was two out of there bad games and a trend had started. It’s more than a trend now.

I try to be fair when a guy is playing well Vs bad. I’ll continue to be that way because it’s served me well. I’m not an emotional roller coaster like some of the lunatics in this board , if you need proof go read every game thread.

I also know what he’s playing with and the other issues his bad play is putting cologne on.

There’s a lot of issues here offensively and it’s much more than Tvd. Even though he’s bad.
beyond tvd, the offense lacks any sort of creativity.

Advertisement
Back