TVD Enters Portal

Advertisement
with the very painful injury this dude had, and the fact that the deed is now done

i hope we can be respectful as a fanbase for all TVD gave us, 3 different OC's and an absolute **** show of a program for most of his tenure

thanks TVD!
C’mon man! He shook our program down at the last minute before the Spring portal closed to get more NIL money. We gave it to him and he **** the bed! He single handedly lost us 4 games while getting paid more money. I seriously wish him the best of luck but he sucked sweaty bum *** this year, after a shakedown. He absolutely has to leave and we will be better for it. He will probably break school records for TD’s and INT’s at Rutgers next year.

Advertisement
Hope he balls out wherever he goes and makes a good showing for his last year. A lot of people thought he had the goods to go pro and I hope it works out for him.

Get Out No GIF

Advertisement

TVD one of those guys I'll be following to see how he does on his next stop. Best of luck and he finished real strong for us. Selfishly I wanted him to play in the bowl game and get that 8th win but we all knew BC was his last game at the U :(

Very unlikely it’s Notre Dame, but I am sure the destination has been picked. Elite arm and he will do well with a school that has a very good QB coach.

Won’t forget how he extorted Mario for more money when Bama came calling even though Mario got him an elite oline and involved him in the OC search.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. If we had recruites better at QB, Cristobal could have let TVD walk. And I think we have TVD to thank for forcing Cristobal to hire Dawson and move slightly away from caveman football. If TVD hadn't been involved in the OC search, my guess is Cristobal thinks the problem is we weren't tuff and fisical enough in 2022, and goes full leather helmet.

Advertisement
Don't hate the player, hate the game. If we had recruites better at QB, Cristobal could have let TVD walk. And I think we have TVD to thank for forcing Cristobal to hire Dawson and move slightly away from caveman football. If TVD hadn't been involved in the OC search, my guess is Cristobal thinks the problem is we weren't tuff and fisical enough in 2022, and goes full leather helmet.
It was the opposite. TVD refused to be part of the OC search even though Mario offered him to be involved in the interviews.

Mario went all in on TVD when he was first hired declaring that he was the starter before spring practice.

After an abysmal 2022 season Mario put most of the blame on the oline and Gattis when in truth there was some blame on TVD too (from a leadership standpoint; not having his WRs numbers as an example; made some of the same bad reads we saw this year in 2022 as well).

Mario still sticks by him…he could’ve easily encouraged him to transfer after last year and get an average to good qb in the portal (which in retrospect would’ve gotten us 9-10 wins this season at minimum).

So TVD decides to take advantage of Mario exposing himself at the qb position by not having adequate competition and this guy extorts him for more undeserved money?

I can see that not sitting well with Mario and he’s unlikely to put himself in that position again.

If brown is trash in the bowl game I expect Mario to go after two quality qbs and let them compete.

No more handing the job or being held hostage to unproven qbs.

Last edited:
It was the opposite. TVD refused to be part of the OC search even though Mario offered him to be involved in the interviews.

Mario went all in on TVD when he was first hired declaring that he was the starter before spring practice.

After an abysmal 2022 season Mario put most of the blame on the oline and Gattis when in truth there was some blame on TVD too (from a leadership standpoint; not having his WRs numbers as an example; made some of the same bad reads we saw this year in 2022 as well).

Mario still sticks by him…he could’ve easily encouraged him to transfer after last year and get an average to good qb in the portal (which in retrospect would’ve gotten us 9-10 wins this season at minimum).

So TVD decides to take advantage of Mario exposing himself at the qb position by not having adequate competition and this guy extorts him for more undeserved money?

I can see that not sitting well with Mario and he’s unlikely to not put himself in that position again.

If brown is trash in the bowl game I expect Mario to go after two quality qbs and let them compete.

No more handing the job or being held hostage to unproven qbs.
Well said. This idea that he was treated unfairly is so not true lol. They made all kinda changes to help him and man still with the excuses with their Cristobal agenda. Cristobal didnt force the ball into triple coverages in the redzone multiple times costing points and games. The boy **** near had 2 1k WRs, good running game and really good pass pro. He a bum. And thats coming from someone who said he played better than Bryce Young in 2021. Bye. He can go where he want. He can go to FSU and come throw for 300 yards and 4 picks to us.

Advertisement
Mario brought him OL to block for him, RBs to make him not to throw every play like with Lashlee. At some point u man have to accept man did not play well. This man was a 4th year QB and yall blaming Cristobal who got Herbert drafted first round, whatever tf man believe. Cristobal didnt recruit him
I don't know about that. Mario would have brought in an upgraded OL and RBs regardless of who was QB.

Advertisement
Back