Official TVD comments on Hard Rock

Advertisement
Who gives a ****?
You and Mallory keep playing like that and you’ll both be playing for the Jets.

You think life sucks now, you have no idea what it’s like playing for the Jets.
Fun fact: Jets still pull more fans and they don’t even play in New York

If you're gonna stink it up on the field, at least don't give the anti-UM media and our recruiting rivals fuel. I hope Mario does the right thing and plays Garcia. If not, to **** with this season

That's actually a sad fact. It seems like only the Dolphins and the Heat do well with home crowds. Marlins, Panthers and the Canes have always struggled for a good home crowd number. ****, even with the Heat, the game starts empty and by the 2nd quarter is when everybody in their seats
the heat do well by numbers and perform he best (its not apples t apples bc their arena is a lot smaller capacity wise than canes/fins), but yea. they still have a ton empty seats and late arrivals in reg season games and some playoffs. its the same mostly just more people are excited about the heat bc the heat win

Advertisement
**** is gonna be empty today. I’ve got a work thing and couldn’t give my tickets away.

Advertisement
Look, I go to games because I enjoy everything about it. I go early, setup my tent, cook some food, have some drinks, listen to the music playing and have conversations with whoever is parked next to me. I honestly don't care who they are playing. My family and me just enjoys being out there.

I don't expect anything really. I just wish people who ***** about attendance and stadium would actually have a clue of what they are talking about. Fact is most people on this board know absolutely nothing about the actual university.
I mean all actually colleges/universities can go F themselves. Over charging scumbags. But I get what ur saying I’m from nj and get ur statement that’s how it’s been for the giants the last handful of years

Advertisement
Always been TVD fan. Bad idea though for two reasons:
Sounds like an excuse
Not a good way to rally the troops / lure recruits.
I guess that’s three reasons

That said, I hope he powers up and we crush MTS!!

IT'S A privilege to be a HURRICANE. Funny how the new generation has changed. UNREAL

I'm old generation, but help me understand why you say that.

I don't see being anything as a privilege in relation to sports as a fan. You choose to be a fan of whatever and spend money (or not) as you see fit. There isn't some standard that must be met or an approval process to become a fan of anything.

So I'm curious why you say that. Someone shows up for a game or you run into them wherever and you have that bond, cool. It's not a **** measuring contest, a quiz on past or present, how many games you've been to, etc. You're welcome to hang and talk, just don't be an obnoxious ***. Your statement sounds obnoxious, so I'd love to know why you said it.

1) TVD didn’t lie.

2) TVD shouldn’t have said anything.

Two things can be true at once. It is disgraceful that we can’t fill the stadium.

And people complain that the one Ruiz wanted to build might only hold 55,000….

Like really??? We barely hit 40,000 some weeks. People have lost their mind.

Advertisement
Always been TVD fan. Bad idea though for two reasons:
Sounds like an excuse
Not a good way to rally the troops / lure recruits.
I guess that’s three reasons

That said, I hope he powers up and we crush MTS!!
the whole staff tried rallying the troops for southern miss and we flat out didnt even show up and then started booing the team

Advertisement
Back