Rumor TVD and Parrish

Personally I'd just rather see anything different than what the offense has been with jake and tvd. It's not like we're sacrificing any points lol

For me it’s give Jake the last three games to see what it looks like. Sprinkle in Jacurri. He’s more a longer term project.

Advertisement
If we have to suffer through more of this 2-QB random switching nonsense I'm going to commit a war crime.

Yup, you out Parrish’s vision and heart in Thad Franklin we would have a monster.
This would have been a game that Thad could have become a beast and make his past soft play wash away.
But it just isn’t in him , without Parrish we now have ZERO running attack and GT doesn’t have rush anyone maybe (1) and have DE just stand there in place.

That how to defend us now.

GT 45
Canes 6

GOCANES

Advertisement
This would have been a game that Thad could have become a beast and make his past soft play wash away.
But it just isn’t in him , without Parrish we now have ZERO running attack and GT doesn’t have rush anyone maybe (1) and have DE just stand there in place.

That how to defend us now.

GT 45
Canes 6

GOCANES
I think rooster will get a lot of work and had a huge game again at gt last year. See how he does with the read option with brown getting the start.

Advertisement
Garcia looks less comfortable than Brown. It’s almost second hand embarrassing. I can deal with a 50% comp rate with a runner in Brown but hard to deal with inexplicable interceptions. We shall see.

I think rooster will get a lot of work and had a huge game again at gt last year. See how he does with the read option with brown getting the start.
You raise an 🎯 point, we should do exactly what you mentioned , get everyone reps .
Who knows what we’ll find awesome recommendation here🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
TVD is coming back. that is why rashada ko'd his plans. he is going to start day 1 for florida. so if he is a killer i am sure a bunch of losers here will blame TVD.
I’ll take TVD over Rashada 10 to 1. Mario just needs to bring in an OC like Lashlee and it will be dramatically different next year.

Advertisement
Back