TV ??

Kerem

Recruit
Premium
TV in NY ??
It said espn3 all week ...now it says ACC network...can't find it listed as showing anywhere
Anyone know ?

Advertisement
ACC Network is launching on ESPN3 for 2016 - that was part of the network agreement. It's the same **** - online only

Advertisement
Nothing on the networks but you can hook up a Roku and stream it from there.

That's what I'm doing.

Even it being on ESPN 3 doesnt mean it cant be blacked out. Ive had that happen several times.

Yeah it's bs this game needs to be on ESPN 2 . Lot of people like to see Richt return to the U

I never expect FCS games to be on real TV, but I'm shocked the FAU game isn't on real TV

Advertisement
Yeah it's bs this game needs to be on ESPN 2 . Lot of people like to see Richt return to the U

Different people but the same **** being pushed, most of the in game and game day crews will be bashing UM. Even with Richt.
Last night it was obvious they where pushing for UT and SC(east). It is getting pathetic

Different people but the same **** being pushed, most of the in game and game day crews will be bashing UM. Even with Richt.
Last night it was obvious they where pushing for UT and SC(east). It is getting pathetic

Not sure who's agenda or why but they pick favorites and stand by them at all costs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back