TV for NC State

Advertisement
It is a split with GT-Virginia game. SO not all affiliates of ACC network are carrying it. Mine is carrying UVA-GT. So you can always order ESPN Extra if you have direct tv or a carrier that has it available.

This is the fewest games I can ever remember not being on a national channel

It is a split with GT-Virginia game. SO not all affiliates of ACC network are carrying it. Mine is carrying UVA-GT. So you can always order ESPN Extra if you have direct tv or a carrier that has it available.

This is the fewest games I can ever remember not being on a national channel

fewest in several years, but not ever for me.. the almost every game being on tv thing is somewhat new.

Advertisement
ACC network.

Not saying we're a great team but Swofford and the ACC really are godawful at negotiating both bowl bids and TV contracts.

I'll be on a cruise, so **** all of you, and **** the game.

Yeah fvck you too. I hope your cruise is as successful as the Titanic. I also hope you get stuck on a piece of ice with a grey balled facgot instead of a Kate Winslet...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Local ACC Network affiliate (KOFY 13) in SF Bay Area is showing the Miami game on Saturday, so whoot. I think it might be the first U game I've seen the station carry this year...last couple of years, Miami played on it a ton. Been a bunch of other, boring ACC games this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back