TV Camera Sideline View

Sofla native

Recruit
The way the Dolphins logo at mid field is currently painted, it appears the view on tv will be the same as last year, which in my opinion sucks. I remember seeing an article months back saying the tv cameras would now face the home sideline (where the couch seats are). All of that sideline would always be in the shade no matter what time of game. And also most season ticket holders are on that sideline. The problem I see with the tv cameras still facing the north sideline is that the sun will be shining on those seats most day games, therefor less butts in the seats. Will look worse on tv. I know this is dumb but curious what other nerds who may have heard or thought about this would have to say.

Advertisement
I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to video into the sun. You usually want the person lit up, not in a shadow when the light source is on the other side.

Can't compare how our attendence looked on TV in the upgraded stadium with Golden as coach to the attendence under Richt with a canopy. You have literally no idea how good or bad it will look. Wait until the weekend to make comments about the tv viewing quality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back