Turnover Chain???

Timmy T-Bags $$$

We don’t care about nobody but this U! Fn Soldiers
With Manny heading to Temple will they retire the turnover chain???

I apologize if there has already been a thread for this.

Advertisement
1205 UM vs Savannah State 0.jpg

It will be sad if the coaching on tha D and the on field performance goes ******, and the chain loses its sparkle. I’m hoping it can be a big part of this team’s new, modern day swagger.

Advertisement
I think they should use both. One for someone if they cause the turnover and the other for whoever gets the ball. Unless the original chain was turned in already.

Advertisement
Diaz himself said in his intro conference that Miami of course keeps the chain. He said no one but Miami could pull the chain off. His staff will think up of a turnover prop for their guys

Advertisement
Diaz himself said in his intro conference that Miami of course keeps the chain. He said no one but Miami could pull the chain off. His staff will think up of a turnover prop for their guys
Makes sense. Good for him. I wonder what he will come up with at Temple?

Advertisement
It will be sad if the coaching on tha D and the on field performance goes ******, and the chain loses its sparkle. I’m hoping it can be a big part of this team’s new, modern day swagger.

I get it @Unsider, but how are we going to do that with no recruits and no real coaches to coach up these recruits.

I don’t think we should retire it, but Bandy should just wear both chains the whole game

Rick busting out the “Malik gives us the best chance to win” chain next year for key moments of offensive ineptitude. It’s N’Kosi’s crusty **** towel snagged on a rusty brass chain.

Advertisement
Back