Turnover chain looks like a Luger

MS76cane

Amazed
Peninsula is the handle, the Panhandle is the barrel and the open space between the bottom of the U and Gulf Coast is the trigger guard ...hmm?

1600638517052.png

Advertisement
From the back it REALLY looks like it. Not so much from the front, as the state and U imagery catches your eye. From the back, it looks a LOT like a Ruger. I noticed it earlier and was going to say something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When the pulled it out at first it was spun backwards and looked very pistola like.

I thought go ahead and whip Brent Musberger with it.

This is the kind of deep thinking that leads one to think they could have an entire universe under their fingernails.

Advertisement
Advertisement
twitter was of course buzzing with the gun comments. from the back it does look like a gun.
Don't get me wrong, I don't really care what it looks like. It's just a coincidence, and even if it was done on purpose, I'm cool with it. ;) Right to bear arms and all.

What I don’t understand is what’s the big deal? It looks like a gun? It’s not a f***ing gun. It’s a chain wherever every motherf**er in college football wished they would’ve had that idea in their program. Move on.

From the back I thought it was a g-19 and I said we just went full ******.

However, If manny did have the cantaloupes to do that and the admin approved it or if he would’ve went full cowboy and done it without the approval ...
how many commits would we get within 48hrs of having a G-19 turnover chain?

Advertisement
Back