Turning down bags?

I love how people assume that the COmpliance Dept or NCAA doesnt peruse these boards for this type of stuff.

Some of yall are basically the moron posting his stolen goods on Facebook.

Advertisement
these schools all know which kids are looking for bags and which ones are clean. the clean ones don't ever get offered a dime. The bag game is a well oiled machine. These schools don't make mistakes. Unless your bag dropper is running a ponzi scheme and spending time in federal prison.

Damnit man... we most have APPEARED to be clean... because never got a hint of a drop. The things you know NOW. A Ford Raptor would have been nice... lol ... probally could have gotten a 2018 in Tuscaloosa for about $2,000 and I could have use 2 of the 10 grand the booster would have gave me... Netting 8 grand and a Ford Raptor...

Shaq will make up for it on the back end.

Plus pm me at some point if the NFL doesn’t work out. He’s a business major, right? He’s got six figures and company car written all over him.

I know of what I speak.

The game announcers last night pointed out that the QB's entire family "moved" from Hawaii to Tusk-Dixie. You know that dad's company did not transfer him there..............

sec does stuff like this.

Pretty sure the whole family have jobs connected to a booster in some way. Who the f moves from hawaii to alabama??. even with their osn on the team. Thats like a 100k-200k move

SEC pays a ton..........

These foundations have zero shame. Surprised that the FBI took an interest in basketball and not football.

SEC will never be able to change the intrinsic value of its degrees. As a child, UM was "sun-tan U" and Florida was one level below Michigan. Today, UF has fallen below UM and the disparity will get greater. USC was formerly the "school of spoiled children", and it is now top 25.

SEC's diplomas are worthless, so they HAVE to maintain football or no one will donate. They will pay exorbitant amounts in order to distract people from the fact that they are obtaining a remedial degree.

I believe this happens but 200K is like hitting the lottery for most of these kids. Do they keep it under a mattress? Do they get a debt card? It's hard to imagine this not being exposed based on what happens to people who win the lottery. It's just way too much money to hide.

Speaking of the lottery,
When you see some good-looking middle aged dude from Jersey flash the U while accepting his 790 million dollar Power Ball check, things are going to change for this program.

I've already said too much.
I'll say no more.

Advertisement
How often do top 100 recruits get offered money? Do recruits ever turn down a school offering money to sign with a school that is not?

How much whiff do you do? I see you started another thread about Al Golden of all things at 5am. Get a new dealer, this stuff is rotting your brain or cut with meth.

Go Canes!

Sorry man just trying to find out more about the recruiting game and have fun talking Canes during the off season. I don't do drugs. I will go back to just reading and not posting

You be you fellow Cane fan. Any mention of AG makes me start to lose my mind. All good.

Go Canes!

Personally I think the bag argument might be overplayed. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but how do you control an inter city kid who you bought and gets kicked off the team for one reason or another. What about a kid that gets offered money and rejects it to go to his favorite school. Don't you think that we one would report the school that offered him money. I mean just once. Having said this I have a hard time getting my arms around what a kid means when he says "I have to do what's best for me and my family" (Jobe for one)

Advertisement
Again, I'm pretty sure Jeff Thomas had his whole family move here as well. I am actually pretty sure that it happens on a relatively frequent basis across college football. It's not just an SEC thing.

Advertisement
YeA in comparison to these two schools and several others Miami Is handing out quarters when the Bagas and UGA’s of the CFB world is handing out hundred dollar bills.

This is the real issue. There is a major disparity in benefits between Alabama, the SEC, select top programs and the rest of the CFB world. Bama simply can and does outpay for a committment and ongoing. Its interesting to see a Ole Miss get caught red handed and gets nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

IMO, the only way for this to get attention is for the federal Govt to get involved. This is income and Im guessting never reported. I am SURE that IRS will want their cut. I have no idea how the schools or boosters are not reporting the payments and the income is not reported by the recruits or families. Surely the IRS will get involved at some point?!??? Does anyone have any insight on this?

The bags aren't coming from the school, they're coming from boosters (connected or not). So yes, it is "income" but the school's wouldn't be an involved in an IRS probe.
I think in many cases the schools coordinate with the boosters or at least a particular person on staff does. I think the independent booster gig was / is not as common as most think.

Advertisement
Biggest bunch of dumbfūcks ever post here. Seriously.

Lol. What a day you're having on here. I've never seen so much clueless babble as I have with all the talk about our wealthy alumns dropping bags. Smh all day.

No shlt.

Good thing we don’t do that shlt.

Otherwise, we’d have posters running to their computers ratting us out every chance they got. See the one clown up there? He had to post his JT bullshlt twice. Ask yourself why would anyone do that? See what I mean about dumb fans? We’re blessed with a parking lot full of short buses holding these clowns.

Last edited:
Biggest bunch of dumbfūcks ever post here. Seriously.

Lol. What a day you're having on here. I've never seen so much clueless babble as I have with all the talk about our wealthy alumns dropping bags. Smh all day.

No shlt.

Good thing we don’t do that shlt.

Otherwise, we’d have posters running to their computers ratting us out every chance they got. See the one clown up there? He had to post his JT bullshlt twice. Ask yourself why would anyone do that? See what I mean about dumb fans? We’re blessed with a parking lot full of short buses holding these clowns.

They just don't know better. They also haven't been exposed to the big donors you're referencing on an extended basis so they don't understand the mental makeup of that group.

Last edited:
All schools offer something IMO....if u watched the last chance U first season one of the lineman asked a coach what they offering and the coach said they didnt play the bag game but they waited for those cameras to be off. Its hard to turn down money period because most kids will never sniff the NFL so they have to take the money now while there worth that money. So turning it down is rare even if u have money.

or if this happens.

[TWEET]950583842397663232[/TWEET]

All schools offer something IMO....if u watched the last chance U first season one of the lineman asked a coach what they offering and the coach said they didnt play the bag game but they waited for those cameras to be off. Its hard to turn down money period because most kids will never sniff the NFL so they have to take the money now while there worth that money. So turning it down is rare even if u have money.

or if this happens.

[TWEET]950583842397663232[/TWEET]

That guy went ballistic. Did he try to attack someone on his own sideline or was he trying to go back after someone on the field?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back