Tunnel walk of shame.

Advertisement
I must confess that Neb seems very confident that they are also coached by a less than beloved HC..............

Advertisement
Im dying over here, that was hysterical......
The one of not being able to field a whole starting OL was awesome.

That was good. They have been in a Lull longer then us which has to be maddening. They seem to have the same attitude toward their team as well. Nebraska fans are some of the best you will come around as far as genuinely nice people. I wish I could make it to the game bc the atmosphere in Lincoln is second to none and the stadium is phenomenal. The seats are literally on top of the field.

LOL.....should have added one about all of their 'farm-fed' fans who take up a seat & a half. Will never forget the LATimes doing an article on just that prior to the NC game......to the effect don't stand up or half your seat will be gone...:friendly_wink:

Advertisement
Reading that gave me the lulz, and made me feel good that we aren't the only ones that feel certain ways about our staff. It also made me think how ironic the comment below is that has been made by several on this board:

CIS PoRster - "Miami seriously has the worst fans."

I like those guys

****, I liked 'em in 2001...then I liked them that much more once I had to put up with the trash that was Taint fans in Tempe.

UM

Yep I went to Rose Bowl game and on the way out I had tons of Nebraska fans saying we thoroughly kicker their *** and bunch more saying we were the greatest team in CFB history..

Ohio state fans just flat out fu*king retarded

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back