Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

We need help at DT. Sorry JHH and 56 ain’t going to cut it. We will get ran on all day. Backups are moten and a freshmen haha yeah ok. Gore might help some but man we are hurting for a legit DT.

Hopefully something shakes out in the portal cause we ain’t winning many games with that DT rotation.
Relax…we’re going to add 2-3 more guys via portal.

Advertisement
We need help at DT. Sorry JHH and 56 ain’t going to cut it. We will get ran on all day. Backups are moten and a freshmen haha yeah ok. Gore might help some but man we are hurting for a legit DT.

Hopefully something shakes out in the portal cause we ain’t winning many games with that DT rotation.
No offense to the young man, but Gore ain’t helping with jack in the run game. I expect 3 guys to be added, it’s a glaring hole.

Guys are still coming down the pike , it’s still early

Advertisement
He’s in. 3-3 AH kids is crazy.

View attachment 221181
3-3 is nice but that Wendy’s would hit so much different!

1671545502652.jpeg

Advertisement
I am in agreement with the glaring need for a run stuffing DT or two. But, even with Jackson last year we still got our 💩 pushed in at times.

Easy to say, harder to do. Every school needs DT it’s not going to be easy to find 3 productive plug and play DT.
Every school needs every position. Not worried a bit considering how well we’ve been recruiting. Plus Cribby said that 2-3 more are coming via portal.

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
This rant makes you so much more relatable and likeable.

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
Spot on....Recruiting is off the charts, but it remains to be seen in regards to holding assistants responsible for underachieving. Love Mario, but it's sh*t or get off the pot time.

Advertisement
Back