Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

i was told Msu. Things looked good yesterday afternoon. Now y’all see why I wait before dropping Steph lol.

It’ll still be a really good week though.
If msu can flip things that quick over the phone maybe we can too. Sucks but it’s been a **** of a few weeks

Advertisement
i was told Msu. Things looked good yesterday afternoon. Now y’all see why I wait before dropping Steph lol.

1671542289354.gif

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
hryk.jpg

Advertisement

****. Thank you sir!

Are you hearing anything on Sam McCall from FSU? We really need safeties and I think he’s close with Cormani

Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.

seinfeld-izzy-mandelbaum.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need help at DT. Sorry JHH and 56 ain’t going to cut it. We will get ran on all day. Backups are moten and a freshmen haha yeah ok. Gore might help some but man we are hurting for a legit DT.

Hopefully something shakes out in the portal cause we ain’t winning many games with that DT rotation.

Advertisement
Back