Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Low key happy. I want healthy guys with proven tape.

There‘s another guy out there named Paris Shand. I’m surprised we haven’t offered.

Low key happy. I want healthy guys with proven tape.

There‘s another guy out there named Paris Shand. I’m surprised we haven’t offered.
I get what you’re saying but I’m not writing off a redshirt freshman and former top 40 player that was starting on a d-Line as talented as A&M’s. One injury isn’t end-all-be-all.

Need him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His loss if he wants to play for a team that was worse than us this year with far less talent coming in there, feel like they are a low ceiling team over there a Michigan state. Maybe Shemar enters the portal eventually

Advertisement
Freaking weirdos telling a grown man what to do. I just posted how good it is to get Brown, maybe y’all are the ones who need a break from trying to diagnose me with a mental condition.
Last season was tough on all of us but you kinda brought it on yourself young fella. Bolted when the going got tough saying you were taking an extended break. Then Mario starts killing it on the trail and you return earlier than expected with a mopey attitude.

Advertisement
Last season was tough on all of us but you kinda brought it on yourself young fella. Bolted when the going got tough saying you were taking an extended break. Then Mario starts killing it on the trail and you return earlier than expected with a mopey attitude.
exactly. But my bad for speaking on it. Should have just let him mope. He’s just always been a fun guy on the board this attitude change suuuucks

795B0D4D-9B5E-4E8F-8253-57698EA8879A.gif

Advertisement
Back