Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Would be a huge pickup for us. Him and Messidor on the EDGE with Kelly and Chants rounding out the two deep better make some noise in the ACC.
There’s a young stick man I think will be in rotation..I’m pretty sure 12 is coming back. If we flip that 2nd level that group will be among the best in the conference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who here worth a cent said our WR room was very good? No one. Not Cribby, not D$, not anyone that is not a dufus. Folks like those I listed knew we had problems since the very beginning in Spring.
Nah… people were convinced Romello, George X and Brashard were the future. It most certainly happened. It wasn’t til Cribby came in and stated that things weren’t looking that bright that people took noticed. Even Cribby came in with the, don’t shoot the messenger, tone not trying break up the kool aid party. Cause Gattis was gonna get all of our playmakers in space and use that speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHO TF IS JAMES JACKSONS BROTHER MFR???
Keep JAMES JACKSON'S BROTHER NAME OUT YO DAM MOUTH!!!!

Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

Nah… people were convinced Romello, George X and Brashard were the future. It most certainly happened. It wasn’t til Cribby came in and stated that things weren’t looking that bright that people took noticed. Even Cribby came in with the, don’t shoot the messenger, tone not trying break up the kool aid party. Cause Gattis was gonna get all of our playmakers in space and use that speed.
No man. @Brooklyndee told us all to temper our expectations on the WRs 1st...

Advertisement
Back