Tug of war

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Lmao, #utough

B87AGHQCEAEtYQu.jpg

Advertisement
If Miami was wining no one would care.. Miami sucks so I guess I'll laugh too.. Lol

Use two ropes, one tied to each of Golden's arm. They video it and sell copies to raze money for the buy out. Donna can handle the reattachment at UHealth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it ain't #utough it's Al Golden who is the problem.......his bull**** soft 3-4 defense is the problem not tug of war.....

Advertisement
Meh. Tug of war in the sand is pretty legit, though I still prefer fist fights. The best team building comes through team-wide abuse. Make life **** for these kids and they will come out loving each other and the coaches--it's human nature.

Sometimes "chemistry" comes through tough love.
Meh. Tug of war in the sand is pretty legit, though I still prefer fist fights. The best team building comes through team-wide abuse. Make life **** for these kids and they will come out loving each other and the coaches--it's human nature.

Advertisement

While the tug-o-war in and of it's self is decent. The problem is when you combine it with all the ********* that goes on at a modern Canes practice and the picture painted is one of sunshine and butterflies.

In Columbus, Urban Meyer is running mat drills and towel drills.

The most fiendish is the simplest. Two players grab opposite ends of a towel. They conduct their own personal tug of war.

"It's over when you take it out of his hand or he takes it out of yours," Siler said. "If you let go, you got to go all over again. You can't even pull because your arm is stuck. Somebody is going to let go. Five seconds, 10 minutes. Who has heart? Who has will? C'mon now. Hold the towel."

He looks down at his hands. On some nights, he said, they have been so tender that he can't pick up the TV remote. He slides it along the table and punches up the channel.

"Old school," Siler said with a grin. "No gloves. Got plenty of blisters. Old school, all old school. When it's time to fight and squeeze, it's all old-school stuff. There ain't no machine that makes you squeeze like that."

Meanwhile at the Gables it's dodgeball, long drive contests, home run derby's and "let's take a day off practice".

Last edited:

While the tug-o-war in and of it's self is decent. The problem is when you combine it with all the ********* that goes on at a modern Canes practice and the picture painted is one of sunshine and butterflies.

In Columbus, Urban Meyer is running mat drills and towel drills.

The most fiendish is the simplest. Two players grab opposite ends of a towel. They conduct their own personal tug of war.

"It's over when you take it out of his hand or he takes it out of yours," Siler said. "If you let go, you got to go all over again. You can't even pull because your arm is stuck. Somebody is going to let go. Five seconds, 10 minutes. Who has heart? Who has will? C'mon now. Hold the towel."

He looks down at his hands. On some nights, he said, they have been so tender that he can't pick up the TV remote. He slides it along the table and punches up the channel.

"Old school," Siler said with a grin. "No gloves. Got plenty of blisters. Old school, all old school. When it's time to fight and squeeze, it's all old-school stuff. There ain't no machine that makes you squeeze like that."

Meanwhile at the Gables it's dodgeball, long drive contests, home run derby's and "let's take a day off practice".

Agree it's about perception. This picture is a non issue.

Advertisement
Back