Tuesdays ranking?

Advertisement
Sports illustrated put us at 2.

2. Miami: I’m holding off on saying The U is back, but one thing is now for certain: The U is for real. After destroying Notre Dame to remain undefeated, Miami has outscored back-to-back Top 15 opponents 69–18 this month. The Canes looked fast and focused, and they’re playing with a ton of confidence right now.

WTF do you have to do to be back? We're undefeated, won the coastal, and should have Clempson scared. Even if we don't win the ACC, we're still a **** of a team and pulling a top 5 recruiting class which means we'll be terrifying for the next 3 years at least. There's no hole in this game, we're back. Full stop.

Advertisement
i want them to stay behind clemson until the acc title game i love the way these guys play with a chip on their shoulder in that under dog role

Don't see how you can make any case that Clemson should be ranked ahead of us. We beat who they beat, Our best win beats their best win by far and they lost to a team that will not be bowl eligible.

Lol what is with all this hesitation about us being back. Do we have to win the title before people acknowledge this team is good? We’re back. We have legit talent. Elite coaching. Recruits stacking up. An actual home field. The longest win streak in the nation. About to go undefeated in the regular season with stomping two teams we “had no business beating” on prime time in back to back weeks. Richt has this machine rolling where it should be ahead of schedule about to be winning minimum 10 games a year.

Advertisement
Sports illustrated put us at 2.

2. Miami: I’m holding off on saying The U is back, but one thing is now for certain: The U is for real. After destroying Notre Dame to remain undefeated, Miami has outscored back-to-back Top 15 opponents 69–18 this month. The Canes looked fast and focused, and they’re playing with a ton of confidence right now.
Holding off!!??
Wtf
Yes playing with confidence and lots of turnovers, scores, stunned opposition.
Get used to it.

Advertisement
Rankings. Who really cares. Win the ACC CG and we are in. I honestly don't care about what folks in that polls think. Means nothing.

This what I want, so we can keep proving them wrong and earning it on the field.
Nothing given. Everything Taken.

We Take your ranking, we Take your soul!

Clemson, U up!

1) Bama
2)OK
3)Clem
4)UM
5)Wis
6)Auburn
7)Ga
8)ND
9)Oh St
10) USC

Last edited: