Tuesday morning practise

Advertisement
Manny definitely the son of a politician. He was asked three times about suspensions and slipped it each time without a word. lmao
Lol foreal, I think part of that is he don’t want to let Alabama know who is suspended. I think JK essential number 3 on the depth chart, Chaney healthy enough to play, JK working on scout team, is enough proof in the pudding for the fans to realize he is likely suspended. I also wouldn’t doubt we don’t see him unless there is injuries and they have to put him in so it’s a suspension unless we need you.

Advertisement
Lol foreal, I think part of that is he don’t want to let Alabama know who is suspended. I think JK essential number 3 on the depth chart, Chaney healthy enough to play, JK working on scout team, is enough proof in the pudding for the fans to realize he is likely suspended. I also wouldn’t doubt we don’t see him unless there is injuries and they have to put him in so it’s a suspension unless we need you.

why can’t I figure out who JK is

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP...That's my coach!!😤

James Williams studied ST. U can see him crossing his legs and hands on waist. This is something (mannerism) ST would do between plays when he was a little winded or maybe without thinking or a reason.

U can hear Tyrique say that he hurt his wrist after that rep against Gurvan Hall. Same wrist he reportedly hurt during fall camp and had taped.

Advertisement
Williams as it has been said here before is a mot only tall but strong. He won all his reps In this video. Actually he destroyed his opposition. Once he learns the D I can see him start opposite bolden this season.

Advertisement
Back