Tuesday March 30th Media Availability

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg and Huff feel like a great match. Flagg can be the traditional MIKE - call plays, run stopper, and rarely come off the field. Then, Huff can be the WIL - faster, more athletic, and can cover backs/TEs a bit. I really like it assuming the light has come on for Huff.

I hope Huff, Brooks, and Austin-Cave take that next step in their progression. They are our most athletically talented LBs outside of the Striker position. Flagg could be a really good player, but we'll see how his body transformation plays out with speed and quickness. Those 4 are my preferred 2-deep.

Troutman will be a future contributor.

I've moved on from Steed and Jennings. They're tweeners that are not well suited at LB IMO. No room for them at DE either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The interview is on YouTube. I watched it earlier. Patke seems completely clueless. Unfortunately, I have a gut feeling the position will be more of the same. Flagg is battling the stiff senior FSU legacy in the middle. TAC is a distant third. Then on the weak side it’s Steed who knows the position battling the more athletic Huff who still is grasping the defense. Behind those two is Troutman who all Patke had to say isn’t afraid to tackle. I mean WTF. You just recruited a guy to play LINEBACKER and had to confirm he isn’t afraid to tackle?!?!!
Patke is so monotone and plain boring as all ****. I have no idea how he’s a **** ILB coach. It’s a far cry from the big personalities of Simpson or Lash. You know, the good coaches lol.

Advertisement
Back