Tuesday 5-30 CIS report on WQAM

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_3500.jpg

Here is the CanesInSight report presented by CanesWear on 560 WQAM. I was on yesterday with Alex Donno.

http://ak.podcast.play.it/media/d0/...=Miami&awCollectionId=1155&awEpisodeId=784397

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete, I noticed you said towards the end of the show that Miami has 17 commits for 2018, and that we are gunning for the 19 and 20 prospects. Don't we have 18 commits for 2018? Did you just make a mistake or is there a decommitment looming? Just looking to make sure

Pete, I noticed you said towards the end of the show that Miami has 17 commits for 2018, and that we are gunning for the 19 and 20 prospects. Don't we have 18 commits for 2018? Did you just make a mistake or is there a decommitment looming? Just looking to make sure

Probably just forgot the exact number.

J.Thomas starts at the X or slot?

Had this conversation with a buddy last week. We both currently believe Berrios will star the year in the slot and they will rotate multiple options at the x, including Jeff Thomas. However, I could easily see Thomas getting reps at the slot if Berrios isn't producing and/or there is a speed mismatch to be exploited.

Advertisement
Pete, good stuff as always. I got the sense that you've heard feedback from your friends on the team about Perry's first week. But you didn't share any new insights there. When do we get our first progress report? We learned Weldon was struggling about a week in. I'm hoping for better news this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back