NFL Tua

KevinCaneFace

Senior
B3E91055-3B10-470C-8B16-DDEA693C1DC3.jpeg

Y’all can push his wheelbarrow to atone for your sins.

Advertisement
LOL I'm a Fins fan so I hope you can put this up every week. He was lights out today, no doubt.

Now, do it again and again Tua. Prove us all wrong.

Not fully ready yet to send in my apology form for Tua....BUT....... I will send one to Waddle. not that I didn't think he was a balla, I just don't believe in drafting dudes str8 off a serious injury so I initially didn't like the pick. So far, he's turning out to be what everyone thought ted ginn would be for us.

As a life long phin fan having been born at Jackson, I hope he does have a hall of fame career. Just don't see it happening. I'm not a fan, but I'll be glad to be wrong about him. But I'm only posting in this thread to pull receipts later.

Advertisement
Appears MD Neuro involved in Tua's Sunday situation has been fired for not adhering to required protocols.

NFLPA and NFL are saying more tweaks immediately coming to evaluation procedures

Appears MD Neuro involved in Tua's Sunday situation has been fired for not adhering to required protocols.

NFLPA and NFL are saying more tweaks immediately coming to evaluation procedures
I think the main tweak is gonna be a new rule that states that if a dude bangs his head on the turf, gets up shaking his head, tries to walk, but stumbles and falls, that he will be officially ruled out for at least the remainder of the game.

Or maybe it’ll be something else…

So was something wrong done or is this “we need to do something” situation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is still opening the door for a Patriots team that absolutely sucks donkey ****.

How is this even possible? If y'all lose next week, you better pray Buffalo plays a serious game in the last week.

Advertisement
Back