Tua’s injury vs Lingard’s

Advertisement
I couldn't use the search tool and find the thread only for Tua because this site goes bat**** and takes me to a Facebook search page somehow (the ads on here are broken I think) but he's supposed to make a full recovery in only 3 months. Broke his nose in the game as well and got a concussion.

Advertisement
D$ should interview lingards ortho, dentist and pediatrician for next podcast. Have Lance do a breakdown on procedures and maybe a from the perch on the films of the actual knee surgery🙌

He had a very serious injury with a very high complication rate. He could have sciatic nerve problems, post-traumatic arthritis, etc. Non-union is still a major risk.

He might never play football again. And if he does, he won't suit up for another year, most likely. I don't think the Alabama people are being honest about how major this injury was.

Tua had a full posterior hip dislocation. Luckily for him, they were able to reduce the hip right there on the field, but he's in Houston because they had to rebuild his posterior acetabulum and clear out bone fragments. This is a very very bad injury, and Tua is far from being out of the woods yet.

Advertisement
Expected to make a full recovery as a normal, walking, talking, pickup-basketball-playing citizen and healing sufficiently while retaining some of your prior high level athletic prowess, are two completely different things.

He may make a full recovery within just a few months and could go back to being an insurance agent and playing softball on the weekends.

That doesn’t mean he’ll ever be back to anywhere near where he was. He may or may not.

That type of injury, where it’s most likely he had bone shattering as the socket was driven aft of the femur, sounds like a long recovery to me. With no assurance he’ll ever get back to anywhere near the way he used to be able to move.

When Alabama says expected to make a full recovery, they were only talking about him as an individual. I don’t actually think there’s any intent to deceive. People just have to understand the terminology.

Question, where was lingard going this year with enos already's earlier play calling and this young o-line that deejay or cam wasnt going, this was definitely not the year to experiment with a guy coming off an ACL injury, coach feely and coach diaz have done the right thing with lingard, they didnt play games with him, and that's what part of being a team is all about, he got 2 guys in front of him, no need for him to rush back, his time will come. What coach feely has helped to get out of robert burns this year says alot about his approach to the S&C program, the players are in Great hands, by the way, where is ar82, would've been good to have him around but in Truth, it was weird seeing that many players fall victim to career ending neck injuries under the last regime, so a new approach was definitely needed.

Advertisement
He had a very serious injury with a very high complication rate. He could have sciatic nerve problems, post-traumatic arthritis, etc. Non-union is still a major risk.

He might never play football again. And if he does, he won't suit up for another year, most likely. I don't think the Alabama people are being honest about how major this injury was.

Tua had a full posterior hip dislocation. Luckily for him, they were able to reduce the hip right there on the field, but he's in Houston because they had to rebuild his posterior acetabulum and clear out bone fragments. This is a very very bad injury, and Tua is far from being out of the woods yet.
Are you a doctor? Or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Your prognosis sounds legit AF.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back