Trust The Process

sszoeboy

Freshman
I respect Canes fans. We don't accept medicority, we want to be the best all the time. I can fully understand the frustration over the last three games fellas, but trust the process. Richt kept reminding us time and time again that this team is not there yet, even when us fans were lost in the excitement of the season. I can't stress enough how well this season turned out all while we were missing our best players for most of the season. Would any of us believe that we would be 10-3 with Walton and AR missing a total of 20 games combined. Also losing Herndon for two of the most important games of the season. Demetrious Jackson was a huge loss midway through the season. These injuries were extra big due to the low scholarship numbers we were playing with. Signing a class of 25+ should continue to help us out in that department. What's left to say about Rosier that hasn't been said already?! Safe to say that we have turned over the page on that era. I actually feel ok with him as the backup QB on next year's team.

Going into next season.....I'm looking forward to an even more of a homefield advantage at The Rock. AR15 still was 3rd on the team in receptions and yards while missing eight games. I'm looking forward to our version of Chubb and Michel with the arrival of Lingard and Davis this spring and summer. Even with those two horses arriving this year, I'm excited to see how much more physical Homer will be with another 10lbs of muscle. I want to see Richt design special plays for DeeJay. That guy needs to get 5-10 rushes per game along with five targets in the receiving game. No excuse for him to not get WR/RB screens and a couple jet sweeps a game. We've heard recently how some guys on the team have said N'Kosi is the best player on the team! He gets a full spring to add even more weight and gain chemistry with the WRs. Jarren Williams gets here next week to start pushing him.

At this point I think the anger of the last three games should be subsiding and we should be proud of this season and look forward to the future.

Matt Porter posted this earlier

The Final Records of our opponents

Win Bethune Cookman 7-4
Win Toledo 11-3
Win Duke 7-6
Win Fsu 7-6
Win GT 5-6
Win Syracuse 4-8
Win UNC 3-9
Win Va Tech 9-4
Win ND 10-3
Win Virginia 6-7
Loss Pitt(Loss is all Rosier) 5-7
Loss Clemson 12-1 can get better
Loss Wisconsin 13-1

Last edited:
Advertisement
I expected to only lose one game before the ACC Title Game, so we met expectations. Rosier almost got us to playoff and has won 11 games at QB. Having a senior QB with 11-3 record that includes several last second come from behind wins as our backup is very comforting. That said, we need better to stake the next step.

Can't believe there is a legitimate thread under this Al Golden title.

Advertisement
Back