TrumpyCane’s “Chocha (Pussoir) of the day/month” Medal goes to......

I don't follow other teams' fans, but I doubt there's such a large congregation of miserable ******* fringe fans at many other colleges. A great majority of our fans have no real connection to UM. Most of them jumped on the bandwagon in the early 2000s.

They're the types who like UM football and UNC basketball or some goofy **** like that. Their favorite pro teams are the Pats, the Yankees, and the Lakers. I'm not sure many other colleges have these sorts of fringe fans with no real connection to the school other than some t-shirts they bought in HS to feel cool.
described me to teee, moved here from latam and became a fan in 04 (been a miserable fan my whole life and dont understand my allegiance to this team, but I love them), I went to a small private school in baltimore, no ties to UM in any way except been a season ticket holder for 5 years.

Advertisement
Clearly, an internet squabble between two grown men warrants a spotlight.

Someone should make a movie about it! Let's call the original part 1 to leave room for a trilogy. What a story.
1599999551432.gif

The sad thing is, he’s hoping like **** that Miami loses next week so he can brag about being right. Not sure if other fan bases have these types.
They are everywhere.

It's a fine line between dispassionate evaluation and muppet von muppetonheim behavior.

Fascinating the psychology behind it.

Advertisement
I don't follow other teams' fans, but I doubt there's such a large congregation of miserable ******* fringe fans at many other colleges. A great majority of our fans have no real connection to UM. Most of them jumped on the bandwagon in the early 2000s.

They're the types who like UM football and UNC basketball or some goofy **** like that. Their favorite pro teams are the Pats, the Yankees, and the Lakers. I'm not sure many other colleges have these sorts of fringe fans with no real connection to the school other than some t-shirts they bought in HS to feel cool.
University of Texas.

described me to teee, moved here from latam and became a fan in 04 (been a miserable fan my whole life and dont understand my allegiance to this team, but I love them), I went to a small private school in baltimore, no ties to UM in any way except been a season ticket holder for 5 years.
What school did you go to?

@King Slayer

“FSU offense looks way better than ours.

Before any of you bums say that its only GT
1. They beat us
2. You ***** always bring up the reason why Louisville is not better than us is because we beat them last season”

Not only for posting this garbage 10 minutes into a game but then hiding the rest of the game and not showing himself after FSU’s amazing offense procededs to not even put up more than 13 points something even our ****** offense last year accomplished.
This should be a weekly thread updated every Sunday morning.

@King Slayer

“FSU offense looks way better than ours.

Before any of you bums say that its only GT
1. They beat us
2. You ***** always bring up the reason why Louisville is not better than us is because we beat them last season”

Not only for posting this garbage 10 minutes into a game but then hiding the rest of the game and not showing himself after FSU’s amazing offense procededs to not even put up more than 13 points something even our ****** offense last year accomplished.

View attachment 130114
I edited the title and added in the award gif...

362ACD93-B35D-4B31-ADFF-CC3477AC3826.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Man, I never understood liking UM in football and Duke, UNC, or anyone else in other sports. It's all or nothing for me.

I'm often critical of our teams because I want to see them improve. I want what's best for the young men.

**** after reading the op I definitely went through the comments to see if bruh would reply to the thread and of course he did not.

**** after reading the op I definitely went through the comments to see if bruh would reply to the thread and of course he did not.
Sometimes, people accept the L and admit they were wrong. More often than not, they refuse to accept the L. That's a character flaw they need to correct.

Advertisement
****. I knew I should’ve run it by my Dominican wife first. I saw día and assumed la not el.
Edited for improper RVA Spanish.

E5AAA06E-A32A-4E93-B9E2-FA5438660275.gif

My sincerest apologies to all - “del Día” not “de la Dia”. Now that said, let’s remember what brought us together in this thread:

00E21987-1679-4B6A-873D-75222CA64DDF.jpeg
5AC89B0C-E838-4322-BF96-B8F13BBBF68B.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol; u do know that Ed Reed is a UM football fan, and UNC b-ball fan. Lol.

Advertisement
Back