True Test Next week....

deerob305

Junior
I knw its Duke, but we need to bounce back...too many times in the past after a loss we follow with a disappointing loss....we will see what this team is made of... we will next week, we will go on a undefeated streak till we see Fla state...if we lose, Golden seat will be hotter than the devil's ***

Advertisement
I knw its Duke, but we need to bounce back...too many times in the past after a loss we follow with a disappointing loss....we will see what this team is made of... we will next week, we will go on a undefeated streak till we see Fla state...if we lose, Golden seat will be hotter than the devil's ***

the true test has been the last 4 years and Golden has failed miserably

Advertisement
2404792-8968433545-13615.gif

Advertisement
This is truly how low we've sunk? Its DUKE for christ sakes! Duke! We should be beating Duke by 20 - 30 points!

But have hope... we're the "Harvard of the South"!

Advertisement
Dude...we are DONE. Hopefully losing to Duke this next weekend will speed up the process here of finding a REAL coach and staff...

Advertisement
Dude, the true test was this week.

Saturday night, national TV, against an old rival, new attendance record, on the road, hostile environment. It there was ever a time to make a statement, this was it.
Nobody gives a **** about Duke.

True test was Louisville last year. Make up exam was Louisville this year. Everything after that has been more of the same.

**** Alfredo Folden and his merry band of retards. The players deserve better, the school deserves better, and we the fans deserve better.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU[/video]

Advertisement
Back