True Tales of Irony

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Canes could beat UNC. **** team with a corch, with biggest Mack Brown Era wins against two **** Diaz Canes teams.

That win would make us masters of our ACC destiny, and I guarantee you, would be heralded as the biggest "We Bak!" Moment since the ND game and justify all things Manny.

Now THAT is irony! (Isn't it? If not, it's ironic that a thread about irony contains no irony!)

Advertisement
I don't often agree with op but he's not wrong. We had multiple "a win is a win" threads pop up after beating App State. There are plenty of people on this board itching to defend manny and they would absolutely do it after a UNC win, even if the win is because UNC forfeits due to covid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes could beat UNC. **** team with a corch, with biggest Mack Brown Era wins against two **** Diaz Canes teams.

That win would make us masters of our ACC destiny, and I guarantee you, would be heralded as the biggest "We Bak!" Moment since the ND game and justify all things Manny.

Now THAT is irony! (Isn't it? If not, it's ironic that a thread about irony contains no irony!)

So you want us to lose? You’re rooting for UNC?

with Manny at the helm....zero and yeah I do mean zero chance of pulling a win out against UNC...
lol @ the thought even...watch moar football ya'll...jfc

Chevy Chase Christmas GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Advertisement
It would such a Miami thing to win a game and look good one of the few times fans prefer to just lose and end our misery.
Dumber things have happened over the years....
Yeah it would but if you like money take Unc and the points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back