True story

I know a lady who is on our BOT. I worked for her son several years ago. I was lucky enough to have her seats for one game about ten years ago at the OB. Ridiculous. Free food and open bar, before the game and at halftime. The parking pass was like the key to the city. They literally moved barricades for us to go through. Parked right up against the building. Unbelievable experience. .anyway a little while ago I noticed she is still on the board. I was suprised, she is a widow now and super rich *****. Donated millions to the U and everyone else. I ran into her at boca town center yesterday. After the usual how are you I asked her about firing Al Golden. She had no ******* clue who he was. My jaw dropped. This is who is running our school.

Advertisement
Hence the Board Of Hot Garbage monicker. Quite fitting.

It's been said many times...we have the most incompetent, apathetic administration in the country.

Everything this program has endured over the past decade plus has been self inflicted.

President who doesn't care about football + Administration that doesn't care about football = Mired in Mediocrity.

Advertisement
Hence the Board Of Hot Garbage monicker. Quite fitting.

I'm sure this lady will be very moved by the banner at the spring game. She'll obviously open her eyes and realize that Golden should be fired. FLLLLYYYY THE BANNNERRZ!11!!!!!

Boy, you are one consistent dumb ***. Obviously, the banner's sole reason for flying is just to burn your ***. Just talking about it has you all puckered up.

Advertisement
It's been said many times...we have the most incompetent, apathetic administration in the country.

Everything this program has endured over the past decade plus has been self inflicted.

President who doesn't care about football + Administration that doesn't care about football = Mired in Mediocrity.

Trust fund, entitled ***holes
It's always been like this. Nothing new to see here.

Advertisement

Trust fund, entitled ***holes
It's always been like this. Nothing new to see here.

Says an entitled fan...

It's crazy to see all these defenders of the faith posting away again. Lol... they all went into hiding after the Duck Gonadz Bowl. Collective memory wipes and they're back mixing the Jonestown drank.

Dumbazz, instead of asking her about Al Golden you shoulda asked her where her seats are going to be in the refurbished stadium and got her *** to hook you up.

Advertisement
I have a former partner who is on the BOT for another Florida school, and while she is about 60 she is active. She has flown in fighter jets, raced at Sebring, you get the idea. But, if you asked her if her school's head coach in any sport was doing a good job, she would confess that she has no idea. The BOT is there to make decisions about the future direction of the school-questions like should it expand and have 75,000 students or does the university need a school of International Fashion Design. The day to day decisions are made by the paid professionals, the president, AD, Head of Med School................so OP's story does not shock me.

Advertisement
Back